Immature Brother

What could get her so riled up?

I ponder as I make my way to the training room.

Opening the door I see Arthur sitting on the ground, staring at the ceiling as if in a daze.

"What happened between you two?"

"Not now Fayden, I'm not in the mood for your teasing." He grumbles.

Raising an eyebrow I speak, "Contrary to what you believe I can be serious at times."

He sighs, "Fine, what do you want to know?"

"I want to know what it is you said that made Tessia that mad."

"She wanted to talk about what she did when I was injured."

"And?"

"She asked me if I was mad at her, which I'm not, I was just surprised."

"That still doesn't explain why she was pissed." I point out.

"I'm getting there! Anyways she said she wanted things to progress and I...I made light of our situation and joked about it."

Pinching the bridge of my nose in frustration I sigh, "And pray tell me why exactly you did that?"

"What do you want me to do?! I can't exactly tell her about me being almost 50 years older than her!" He snaps at me.

"I never once said you should go and tell her about our unique circumstance, you should have asked her to wait for you until you were ready or something." I shot back.

"What makes you think she would agree to that."

"...Are you trying to piss me off or are you just that dumb?"

"What do you mean?"

"You're saying, even after staying with her for 4 damn years, you still don't know what kind of person she is?" 

"Oh and you do?"

"Course I do! Because unlike a certain someone I'm not dense as a rock!"

"Certainly seems like it judging from how you refuse to even acknowledge the fact that you like Kathyln."

"I'll have you know we have planned to meet during the vacations"

"W-What? Are you not bothered by the difference in age?"

"How many times do I need to tell you that what we were before doesn't matter now? That we are completely new people! What, would you prefer, getting together with a middle aged woman? That'd be even more messed up!"

"You know that's not what I was implying!"

Before either of us could continue Sylvie comes in between us, fully transformed.

And judging from Arthur expression she had some choice words for him.

Taking this as a sign I try to calm down.

Deep breaths...deep breaths...dee-

Alright fuck it!

"Sylvie," She turns her head towards me, "Can you move? I need to beat some sense into your father." 

She hesitantly nods before moving away.

"Don't hold anything back Arthur, or you will die."

He gulps before getting up.

"I'd suggest not to take me lightly Arthur, enter integrate phase."

"What? No! I'm not gonna enter Dragons awakening now."