Out of control

"Hmm...what's going on? Why am I sleeping on the ground?" Tessia woke up.

"G-Grandpa? Where am-ART!!!!" She notices Arthur and bolts towards him.

Meanwhile Gramps' arms hung open.

"ARTHUR!!! You're alive!" She wrapped her arms around him.

I pat Virion's back consolingly, "There there,"

His head turned slowly and mechanically towards Arthur.

"I know you're excited to see your boyfriend is still alive, but still, you shouldn't ignore me you know?" I move towards them.

Tess releases Arthur before turning towards me with tears accumulating in her eyes.

Right before she slapped me.

"Ow!" I groan, "I guess I deserved that one..." I chuckle nervously.

And then, she hugged me, still sniffling silently.

"Sorry for doing what I did..." I mutter out.

Seconds later she released me.

Remembering her state of dress, I averted my eyes.

"You should probably cover yourself." I commented offhandedly.

"What do you-" She looked down and shrieked.

"KYAAAAAAAA!!! NOOOOO!"

*BOOOM!*

A sudden mass of mana, which didn't exist before, pushed all five of us back.

"What in the-" My voice got caught up in my throat as I notice what's happening in front of me.

A mass of translucent jade colored aura surrounded Tessia, the aura manifesting in the form of vines, which whipped around erratically.

"T-This...H-How?...mana formation of this magnitude....should be impossible for her." Virion stuttered out.

"Apparently no one told her that." Came my sarcastic reply.

Arthur cupped his hands around his mouth, "TESS! YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN!"

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! GO AWAY! I CAN'T BELIEVE NO ONE TOLD ME I WAS NAKED! I EXPECTED AT LEAST FAY TO TELL ME SOMETHING, ESPECIALLY WHEN HE CLAIMS TO BE LIKE A BROTHER TO ME!" She kept her eyes shut tight, and the vines were much more wilder now, and targeting me.

Not gonna lie, that stung a bit.

"Didn't you learn telling a pissed off woman to calm down never actually works?" Gramps commented as he jumped back, dodging one of the vines.

I was already in first phase, void stepping around the dozens of vines targeting me.

Is she trying to kill me?

Or are those vines affected by her emotions.

Either way we need to stop her.

I void step to where Gramps and Arthur were.

"I suggest both of you get back."

"What are you planning to do Fayden?" Arthur asked skeptically.

"You trust me right?"

"No."

"Yeah me neither.....Anyways you should seriously get back." I say before starting to advance.

But he grabs my hand before I could, "Don't do anything too rash Fayden."

"Okay, one being reckless is your thing, and two I'm not gonna hurt your girlfriend, so chill."