The training begins

My room turned out to be a rather simple one with only the minimal necessities of living.

Good, I'd rather not be in a royal chamber or something.

Well, I guess I should heal up now.

I lay on the bed, entering phase 1 in the process, and use [Tartarean Vitality] in small amounts to hasten the process, before I decided to fall asleep.

_______________________

The next day I woke up rather early, at 5 30 in the morning.

Alright, guess it's time to begin training.

Going to the bathroom of the room I begin my morning routine.

After brushing my teeth and taking a bath I sit down in lotus position and begin meditating.

After around half an hour, I heard someone knocking at my door.

Getting up from my meditative position I open the door.

Noctis stood on the other side, with another man I haven't yet met.

Surprisingly enough he had a beard.

Everyone else looked young enough to look like they were in their twenties.

I raise an eyebrow, "I am assuming that you are going to be training me?"

"For this part, yes." The black-haired man answered, his red eyes peering into me as if analyzing my very soul.

I extend a hand, "Fayden Leywin."

He looked at the hand confused for a second, before clasping it in his own, "Is this a form of greeting for your people? Anyways my name is Valion and I shall be preparing you in close combat and melee weaponry."

"Glad to make your acquaintance Valion."

"Now, follow me to the chamber." Noctis spoke.

"Chamber?" I asked.

"Something you will need for your training." Noctis spoke, as vague as ever.

In response, I only shrug and follow him.

After walking for a few minutes, we halt in front of a massive silver double door.

Raising his hand, Noctis touched the door with his palm.

Red circles manifest around it, and more keep forming in a concentric ring.

Seconds later the circles disappear, and the gate clicks open, some sort of gas coming out of it.

Inside, there was a room with metal plates acting as the boundaries.

In the center of the room, on a raised pedestal stood what seemed like a sundial.

"This is the flux chamber." Noctis began, "Any injury you sustain within its boundaries will be healed immediately, although if you die here, you wont be healed. On top of that there is a time dilation spell here, which is regulated by that device." He points towards the sundial.

"This is where you will be training for a long while, until you master every aspect of close combat and melee training." He finished.

"I see, so do we go all out here?" I asked.

He shook his head, "For the beginning, you can only use mana, or nacht, to augment your body. But later if Valion deems you proficient enough, we will allow the use of spells."

"I see.....so, shall we begin?" I asked.

Noctis opens his mouth to speak, but closes it soon after, a look of conflict on his face.