Fabricated Desolation

My new godrune was truly something of awe, it was the only one which felt divine. As if I had control over everything. I can see why Arthur wanted me to have it.

I had to be careful while using it, I couldn't draw too much attention to myself, even in the shadow realm.

[Micro control is often more important than macro control.]

'This works in our favor then.'

[Hmm. How far can you control it now?]

'I can more or less confine it to a small area.'

The area being the size of half the country.

[Not enough, you should be able to confine it to the battlefield.]

'Eh, theres no one here to harm anyway.'

[Do you not plan to use this ability against the Indrath?]

'...Touché.'

[What about the other aspect?]

I sighed, 'It's always easier to destroy stuff.'

[You need to master it. It can be the difference between life and death.]

'Yeah, I know. I know.'

I dusted my clothes and went back to my training. Lets just hope this is powerful enough.

.

.

.

"That is him?" A muscular figure commented, sitting on his throne of blade and bone.

"He's come far since the last time I checked in." A god arose from a writhing mass of shadows, for once he was serious.

"You are familiar with him?" The one eyed god enquired.

"I am, yes. I left a part of myself in his world to watch over him."

"He looks sad." Brigid's voice echoed through the chamber, a hint of pity in it.

"Considering what he went through, I'd be surprised if he wasn't"

The chiming of numerous clocks signified the arrival of the god of time, "Interesting, Thoth did not have any information on his future."

"Probably because a certain someone is keeping it hidden." Ares snarked, looking up.

"I would be careful about badmouthing him if I were you, Ares." Odin glanced at the war god.

Ares grumbled silently.

Odin turned to face the god of ice, "Was that the sole reason you summoned us Boreas?"

"No. This boy might very well be able to defeat this Alexander, I want to know what we plan to do after that happens."

"It's simple, we destroy that universe." Erebus added, "It's a failed one anyway."

"I disagree, it can be rebuilt." Silvanus shot Erebus a nasty glare, "Destruction is not the solution for everything."

"Such a deed would weaken us for a few years." Brigid added, "That is a risk we cannot take. He warned us about a an approaching threat, we cannot be vulnerable when that happens."

Erebus wasn't bothered at all by their refusal, "I never said we would be the ones to do it."

"Who, then?"

Erebus answered by switching his gaze to the boy.

.

.