Back to Dicathen

~In an unknown forest, Dicathen.~

3rd Person POV :

A bluish black rip opens up in mid air, distorting its very surroundings.

A cloaked figure falls to the forest floor, and groans at his not-so-soft landing.

"Did you have to do that Noctis?"

He received no reply as the rift closed up.

The man got up and dusted himself off.

"I guess I am finally back here huh?" Sighing he spoke to no one in particular.

"Alright, let's find the closest town we can eh, Zeke." Voicing out his thoughts he began moving.

'Yeah, we should.' His companions voice echoed in his mind as they trudged into the forest.

________________________

It took them a few hours but by midnight they had reached the city of Etistin.

"Etistin huh, so I'm in Sapin. Where would he be if he was already back?"

Either Elenoir or...Xyrus.

"Ah well, I'll look in Elenoir first." He decided as he headed towards the kingdom of the elves.

But halted when he heard something that sounded like someone crying.

Heading towards the noise he masks his mana signature.

Glancing into the alley he wasn't prepared for what he saw.

Two bodies were lying there in a pool of their blood, husband and wife by the look of it, and what he could only assume was their thirteen year old daughter was being raped by a noble who was grunting in pleasure.

'Father shall I-' Zeke halted midway sensing the pure cold rage from the man.

"No," His voice was colder than ice, "I'll do it myself."

The noble was lifted off the ground as tendrils of nacht materialized from his own shadow.

"Huh? Who's there?!" He demanded, "Come out right now!"

"As you wish." Came the same cold voice, as his figure came into light.

A body hidden by a tattered cloak and glowing red eyes were the only things he could see, for now.

"How dare you interrupt my-" His voice was cut off as his genitals caught on fire, yet this wasn't any normal flame, it was black fire enhanced with nacht.

His screams pierced through the night as the very next moment his burnt manhood was restored by a greenish black fire, before it was burnt to dust again.

This went on for well over an hour, of course that wasn't the only thing that befell the man.

His chest had been split open, and his face...his jaw lacked any form of muscle or flesh, with only the bones visible.

It was a wonder how the man was even alive by this point.

"e....ercy...." He wheezed out.

"Did you show mercy when you murdered that little girl's parents? Did you show mercy when you defiled her?" The cloaked man spoke lowly.

The man could only cower in fear.

"I thought not." He whispered as he summoned a black sword and slashed it across his victims eyes, eliciting yet another round of agony laced screams.

With a flick of his fingers the man was hoisted up by his limbs, black tendrils wrapped around them.

"Rip him apart." The man spoke, as he turned back, blood splattering the walls of the alleyway.