Negotiations

The next few days pass by rather quickly, with me, Arthur and Elijah training a lot.

But we did manage to find the time to spend with our family, me and Arthur that is.

On the day we were supposed to visit the artificer I was awoken by my dear sister, who thought jumping on me would be a good idea to wake me up.

Needless to say any traces of sleep I had are gone now.

"Did you have to wake me up like that?" 

She stuck her tongue out at me and left, giving me some privacy to get dressed.

Sigh.

Might as well.

_______________________________________________________________________________

After breakfast we take a carriage to the city square, which had much more people than usual.

Is there an event going on?

A question for another time I guess.

"I'm still hungry..." Arthur complains as he grabs his stomach.

"Seeing how much food Sylvie stole from your plate, I would be surprised if you weren't" Elijah replied.

Fortunately for me, I didn't need to hide Zeke's true identity. Therefore he is given much more food than Sylvie is. 

I still remember the look of absolute shock when they saw how big Zeke has gotten.

They would faint if they see Sylvie.

I chuckle softly as I think that.

"Anyway I'm going to check some of the stores nearby," Elijah points his thumb behind his back.

"Do you have money to buy anything?" Arthur seems worried.

"Unlike a certain someone I actually saved what we earned from the dungeon," Elijah retorts.

Arthur slumps down muttering, "Lucky..."

Chuckling I say, "He's got you there."

"Shaddup," He grumbles before looking at Sylvie, "Sylvie, go with Elijah while I visit Gideon,"

Sylvie nods and jumps on Elijah's neck.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Vincent knocks at the door of the Artificer, which creaks open revealing a man who looked like he came out of a horror movie, "Master Gideon is not-Oh!"

He steps out and bows to us, "Greetings Master Vincent, please come in."

He leads us through a few shelves before making a turn, exposing us to a smell so vile I had to use wind magic to blow some of it away.

"What's this smell!" Arthur exclaims.

"An easier question would be 'What isn't that smell?'" The butler, Himes, replies.

In front of us is a stack of clothes with something moving inside it.

"Somethings moving over there!" Arthur shouts.

When did he become a mind reader?

Suddenly the clothes few up, and Io and behold, out came a man who looked like he didn't sleep for days, "HIMES! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT TO LET ANYONE- Oh Its Vincent. I see you've come to bother me once again,"

"You act like I didn't call you beforehand," Vincent replies.

"Eh, I'm just particularly tired of seeing people these days," He says as he flings a piece of cloth off his back.