Goodbye, not Farewell

Coming out of the void step I notice Arthur being embraced by mom and Dad, and Ellie held Sylvie in her arms.

I also notice Zeke curled up near the bonfire.

"I don't know where he is, last time I saw he was with his benefactor in the castle." Arthur spoke.

"I'm right here." I announced.

Instantly their heads whip towards me.

Zeke gets up from his curled up position and comes towards me.

I move my arm towards his face to pet him.

Sup Zek-

I was rudely interrupted as he bit down on my hand, hard enough to draw a bit of blood, yet not enough to inflict serious damage.

"Ow!"

He just glares at me.

"Yeah I guess I deserved that one," I chuckle nervously as my arm burst into a mix of black and green flames which healed the injury in seconds.

I couldn't react as I was pulled into a tight embrace by my mother and my father.

I awkwardly pat their backs, "Yeah, I'm back."

A few seconds later they release me and begin checking for wounds.

"I'm fine, I was able to heal myself up." I wave away their concerns.

But before they could say anything else they froze.

Looking around I try to find the reason behind this, and notice the figure beside Arthur.

What was his name? Wisdom?

Or was it Windsom?

"Ahem, tone it down." Arthur coughed.

"My apologies," The asura complied, and my mother and sister fell to their knees, while father barely managed to stay on his feet.

I sigh., "You should come out as well Noctis," 

"Agreed." Came his response as he revealed himself.

Although his presence didn't have the same effect.

Seems like he is making a conscious effort not to make them uncomfortable.

Elder Rinia got up and bowed to each of the deities, "I welcome you to my humble abode. Please make yourselves comfortable."

A few moments pass as we settled down, with Windsom sitting beside Arthur and Noctis beside me.

"So, I guess introductions are in order." I start, "This is Noctis, my benefactor. I am the champion/ambassador of his people, by that I mean I am no longer a Dicathian." 

I drop the bombshell on them.

Yeah that probably wasn't the best thing to do.

You can say that again.

"S-So what does that mean for you?" Father managed to stutter out.

"It means I don't have the same privileges as you guys do. And me threatening the council didn't make it any better." I respond.

"You what?!" Mother all but yelled.

I turn towards her, "I threatened the council with a three-way war, one side containing only deities in them. They were about to execute us and I was not going to let it go their way."

"That is not the way to do things." Father commented.

"Well it is my way, always has been. Besides they were guilty of association with the enemy."