Flames of Rebirth

With access to his light-based abilities, came the ability to become light itself. As such he could literally move at lightspeed.

Therefore, it took him less than a millisecond to reach Phoebus, much to the fire-clad boy's surprise.

His inky black fist descended with incomprehensible speed, and Phoebus stood no chance.

As his knuckles hit Phoebus' jaw, it instantly began corroding his face. In an instant, his lower face was turned to dust, but a crimson flame was fighting the process, keeping him from dying.

[I said not to kill him.]

Oh right, Fayden undid the curse, letting Phoebus heal.

"Can we stop and talk, rather than bashing the shit out of each other?" He asked, hoping the boy would agree.

"You literally almost killed me, I think we're past that."

Crimson flames once again wreathed his dagger, arcing towards him.

Fayden moved away.

Crimson flames wreathed his daggers, now in real-time.

Precognition sure is useful.

Fayden sighed, releasing a massive amount of Nacht from his core, painting the surrounding area in black.

Phoebus froze, he recognized this spell.

His legs sunk into the ground, a phantom hand grabbing his calf. He tried to shake them free, even resorting to using his signature flames.

Yet the darkness consumes all, and his flames, which he prided in, were rendered useless.

Another hand arose from the ground, clawing at his leg, then another followed it. Soon, half of his body was under the writhing mass of spectral arms, thrashing around in vain.

Fayden approached him from the skies, four silvery white wings attached to his back, a black halo levitating over his head.

[Seriously? An Archangel, is that the best you could come up with?]

They did strike fear into their subjects when they descended, at least that's what the records say.

[Could have chosen to look like Lucifer or something.]

I've already done that, why not try something new?

A white lance formed in his hand, containing the radiance of a thousand suns. Yet the darkness didn't fade.

He could feel the sheer heat it radiated, hell he had to concentrate on containing it within the construct, it was vaporizing the very air around me, preventing me from breathing.

He toned down its heat and brightness, one misstep and this thing could vaporize our entire solar system.

"Are you ready to give me some answers now?" I stared into his eyes, pointing the spear at his chest.

He gulped visibly, he understood the threat, answer Fayden, or be vaporized to nothingness.

"F-Fayden?"

That one word was enough to shatter his concentration, his lance flickered away from his fingers, and his blood thumped harder than before.

But before long, the weapon reappeared, and Phoebus was released from his restraints. He wasn't even given the chance to stand up, as Fayden stood on his chest, the tip of the lance mere millimeters from his throat.

"How do you know that name?!" He demanded, digging into his skin.

[Chill the fuck out, he can't answer you if he's decapitated.]