Freed

Immediately everyone in the room knelt down, including Arthur.

The smirk never left my face as I saw them kneeling.

But it did transform to a scowl upon sensing 3 more mana signatures, the rest of the Lances, coming our way.

And the three Lances appear out of thin air and stand beside their respective masters.

They prepare spells to attack us when Varay interfered, "Stand down!"

"I don't understand, who are they!" Bairon barked.

"THEY are deities, you cannot address them so carelessly." She sternly replied.

"D-Deities?" Bairon stuttered as he took to a knee.

"You may rise." Sierra said coldly.

"Now, what is this about you trying to execute our champion?" Noctis asked, and even I shivered at the tone in his voice.

"My lord you must understand. This boy mutilated and murdered one of his schoolmates. He burned away one of the poor boys arms and proceeded to freeze the other one solid, before crushing it. He ripped the boys entrails out, and tore his lower jaw off. He crushed the childs pelvic region to dust, including his genitals. And from what witnesses say, he also did something to his soul, likely destroying it as well." Dawsid managed to get that out.

And before Noctis could reply, I interfered, "Yes, I did all that. And guess what? If I had the chance to go back in time, I'd do it again, a thousand times over!"

"Calm down Fayden," I feel a soft arm over my shoulder.

And looking at my hands, they have begun gathering nacht again.

Taking a few deep breaths in, I try my best to rein in my rage.

"I am well aware of the actions of my champion, and no matter how brutal he was," Noctis shot me a glance at that, "The boy, Lucas Wykes deserved it."

I could see Bairon barely holding it in as veins popped on his forehead.

He turns towards me, "Do you still want to help them? Even after this?"

I sigh, "As much as it pains me to say this, yes. Because I'm certain my family and friends wouldn't like me forsaking the entire continent for their sakes."

"Very well, then we shall proceed." He replied.

"Proceed with what?" I asked.

"You will see soon enough." He answered, before glaring at the Greysunders and the Glayders.

"I also know something else about the Greysunders and the Glayders. I know of the deal you have struck with Agrona." He growled.

My eyes widen at this, and even Arthurs does.

"However, seeing that the Glayders did it for 'good' reasons, we will be sparing you."

Blaine let out a breath of relief at this.

"The Greysunders however." He turned to glare at the dwarf King and Queen.

Instantly the two dwarf Lances stand in front of them, guarding them.

"P-Please my lord, have mercy!" Dawsid stuttered.

Noctis doesn't reply, instead he extends his arm, "Your artifact."

Dawsid fumbles with something around his neck, before handing it over.

Noctis takes the artifact and turns it around in his hand for a second, before tossing it to Sierra.