The Kings Right Hand

Arthur greeted the other two Lances, talking about something which I couldn't hear.

It sucks that sound can't enter this dimension.

Ah well, can't do anything about that. All I can do is observe and piss some people off.

Someone else entered the room, and Arthur immediately perked up, exclaiming their name, which I was able to make out, "Mica!"

The Dwarven Lance stuck her chest out and walked up to him, who promptly pulled her into a hug.

Sheesh, what is with him and hugging people today?

Glad I wasn't 'attending' the dinner.

Virion was telling Arthur something involving Mica, Olfred, and Vritra. Judging from the smile he had on his face, it's safe to assume she's innocent.

I found myself growing extremely bored, not being able to hear anything they were talking about. So, to pass the time I resorted to pondering about my last dream-vision.

[He said that the Marchosias are hiding something from you.]

That doesn't exactly narrow it down, they haven't told me about a lot of things.

[He also said it's something you have the right to know.]

That makes it easier. If I remember correctly, even Agrona said something similar to me.

[What he said about the 'true atrocities of Kezess.' You don't necessarily have the right to know something like that.]

Something more personal then... maybe another side effect of the Key.

[No, the key has no other side effects.]

How do you know that for sure?

[I would have noticed if there were any effects on your body.]

Then what else could it be...

Maybe about being the successor?

He could have given us some hints, I grumbled mentally.

[He didn't have any obligation to do that, he told you that to see the Marchosias panic, what makes you think he won't want to mess with us as well?]

That's a good point actually.

I sighed heavily, I'll get to know about this sooner or later anyway.

I glanced up and noticed everybody sitting at the long table. Crap, I got too carried away.

I walked towards the table, just in time to see Buhnd shout "Hell yeah!" and a stampede of servants walking up to the table, trays of food in their arms.

Time to get started.

The servants began unloading bowls of soup on the table, as I walked up to a certain Lance, smirking deviously.

As the bowl landed in front of Bairon, it dropped into its own shadow making it seem like it went through the table.

Bairon had a shocked look on his face, staring wide eyed at where his soup used to be.

Before he could respond, I snatched his spoon away too, which disappeared in a similar fashion.

And while the servants began panicking, Bairon fuming with his face red, I took a spoonful of the soup.

"This is a pretty good soup." I admitted out loud, my voice echoing in the empty dimension.

[Even I know that, and I can't even taste it.]

... Can you read my emotions and thoughts too?

[And memories.]

So you're telling me that you've been living in my head with full access to my memories and all my thoughts?