Chapter 13

"Your friends house huh?" You seethed dangerously low at Maleeka that was with Hisoka in the lounge. You didn't care about the guards at the front, you drove straight through the gate and barged into his house you swore to never step foot in again. Especially because you knew he unwelcomed you a long time ago.

"M-Mom what are you doing h-here?" She stood up with terror smeared all over her face.

"You have been teaching my daughter how to lie Hisoka? I thought she was just changing because she's growing up, but no. She's just hanging out with the damn likes of you!" You started to rise your voice a bit more.

"M-mum, dad hasn't done anything wrong! I am the one that wanted to hang out with him!" Maleeka said through the verge of her tears. Feeling busted sucked like hell. She upset you, the last thing she wanted was to upset Hisoka - assuming that he would be angry that she somehow told you about the secret.

With shocked and angry eyes, you snapped your eyes back at Hisoka.

"Dad?"

"How do you know he is your father Maleeka? Wait, you know what never mind. We will speak about that later. Get in the car!" You demanded rudely.

"I don't want leave though mom. I like it here." Oh, if only she hadn't said that. You were now triggered to the max.

"You like it here? You like it by dad's house now? A damn father that was absent in your life for 6 years! A father that didn't give a shit about you or me this entire time?" You yelled angrily at your child, not caring that tears were streaming down her face from fear of your anger.

" I struggled to damn raise you and this is how you thank me Maleeka?! You start lying to me. Start skipping school. All to hang out with this man! A man you dare call a father?"

"I have every right to spend time with her. She's my daughter too Y/n." Hisoka chose to not stay silent anymore.

"Oh, now you want to spend time with her? What about the time when you found out I was pregnant and you fucking kicked me out of your life like some stray dog. What about the time you threatened to kill her and me if you ever saw us again huh? Did you tell her all that! " You snapped back.

"You want to play the blaming game? Recall the time you asked me if you should abort her? Unlike you at least I merely said get out my life, not kill her." Hisoka retaliated. Both becoming too caught up in the situation to realize all this was being said in front of Maleeka.

"M-Mom you wanted to kill m-me?" Maleeka whispered but neither heard her tiny voice.

"Because I was scared of you and what you might have done back then Hisoka!"

"Don't try and blame me for everything when you are to blame for getting pregnant. You decided to go off the pill." Hisoka continued.

"I w-was a mistake?"

"I admit I made a mistake, but that's no excuse to toss me aside! It takes two people to make a fucking child! Both parents should take responsibility. " You yelled back at Hisoka.

It was obvious that both of you had years of pent up anger and issues that needed to be addressed. Tonight was the night.

"What's the point of saying you care now when you didn't care when I had nothing and no one in my first trimester! I could barely afford anything! I neglected myself completely to try and get everything Maleeka needed. I'm slowly fucking dying because I couldn't afford the pills for my liver and heart back then."You confessed, but it was futile. Both of you were too upset with each other to realize the sensitivity of each piece of information.