Chapter 36

Knowing you were sick and couldn't be pushed crazily like the time in the cabin many years ago. After a few rounds that took about 30minutes, Hisoka stopped.

Passing you a night dress to slip on so you didn't have to get off the bed, Hisoka mentioned that he was going to shower.

When he came back, he saw you had already dosed off. Smirking subtly to himself, Hisoka stood next to the bed and gracefully carried you up bridal style.

He would be damned if you fell asleep alone after sex. Besides, he had to return you back to Maleeka so she doesn't wonder why you were asleep in the other room.

Laying you back in the middle of his bed, Hisoka smoothly laid down behind you too.

Again, he couldn't help but slip his arm over yours and spoon you from behind.

Feeling him, you woke up half way and turned around to face him. "You came back.." You tiredly whispered. To be honest, when Hisoka gave you something to wear and said he had to go and 'shower', you genuinely thought he was going to pull a 'smash and ditch a girl' move. So you fell asleep quite sad. And Hisoka could sense that too.

Hence seeing him and feeling him near you again after that felt wholesome, and made you feel like you weren't just some booty call even if In your mind, you believe that's what you were to Hisoka.

'Friends with benefits right?'

Since his arm was now over your back, Hisoka tenderly caressed your lower back. "I'll always come back to you Y/n." Hisoka distantly commented.

If you weren't so out of it, exhausted, and had your memories back, you would of understood the depth of that comment. Instead his words echoed into the darkness of your tired mind as your eyes began to droop.

"Just..Had...Feeling.." You incoherently murmured in the verge of your sleep.

"..You weren't..Coming back.." You mumbled on.

Stilly processing your words, Hisoka effortlessly pushed you closer against his body and tucked you underneath his chin protectively. It seemed your subconscious in your sleepy state still knew what happened between you and Hisoka in the past.

"Don't.. leave me Hisoka.." He heard you weakly muffle against his chest.

Closing his eyes smoothly, Hisoka buried his fingers deep in your locks of hair, and pushed you even closer against him if possible.

"Never again Y/n." You failed to hear him say.