Chapter 47

The 10 minute drive to the hospital was quiet but intense. Knowing the clock was ticking.

Since you rejected death, all the pain came rushing back but luckily not too much blood anymore. Trying to comfort your pain he knew you were in because of the silent tears and groans, Hisoka gently caressed your arm. Remembering how you used to make him do so in high school because it was what your mother used to do to you to bring you comfort and relaxation. Doesn't matter how old a person would be. Some things your parents used to do for you will always stick with you forever.

"C-Call Maleeka to the hospital.." He heard you whisper with much struggle.

Frowning a bit in disapproval, " Are you sure?" He asked, seeing you nod in certainty.

"I'm going to make it aren't? S-So it'll be okay for her to see me..Besides.. She's my baby, I don't want to be apart from her right now. She's been through everything with me." You murmured, smiling ghostly at the memories of you and her.

"She is the reason you kept pushing and surviving all these years huh? Okay, I'll tell Illumi. She's with Killua right now." Hisoka spoke, sending a text to Illumi.

"Ah Killua huh?" You amusingly said out aloud.

Pressing send, Hisoka put his phone down and subtly smirked down at you. "I was up that night you and Maleeka spoke about him in bed." Hisoka revealed, causing you to lightly chuckle.

"Let's not be those parents that prevent their kids from spending time with someone they like. Killua isn't a bad boy. Our daughter got good taste. And it's not like you can kill your friends brother."

Arching his eyebrow with a humoured countenance, "You want to bet?" Hisoka challenged.

Weakly flicking his cheek, "Hisoka." You playfully warned.

"Hm.." He thoughtfully hummed. "As long as there's no physical contact between them until she finishes high school. And don't tell me that's impossible. You almost did it. But for now, she's still far too young. I'm going to keep a close eye on Killua because he is 5 years older than her after all. He will go through puberty before her. I don't need to tell you about ranging hormones during that phase." Hisoka commented protectively.

Obviously hearing the conversation, Sebastian couldn't help but faintly smile. It was the first co-parent conversation the two of you had. It was rather cute..

In some mysterious way, parenting suited the two of you. Sebastian could only ever envision him being a father to your children. No other woman would seem fit or right. It just made sense with you.

"I can agree to those conditions. But like you said, I almost completed high school without being physical with a guy. Almost. Hence it is impossible for her." You humoured the Joker.

Gazing out the window with pride swelling up, "Killua isn't me. No guy will ever be me. No girl, not even you, could resist me. So it's possible for her." Hisoka egotistically commented, making you giggle partially.

"Oh lord, there's that father ego. Thinking you the absolute best man out there. And our daughter will never find better. Possessive, protective and jealous much?"

"I'm I not the best?" Hisoka asked, eyeing you down.

Humming thoughtfully, "Well.. You do have a lot of flaws." You teasingly stated.

"Dying or not, I'll still smack you right now." Hisoka threateningly warned.

Playfully chuckling, you extended your frail hand up to cup his defined cheek. "You are the best." You assured the egotistical brute.