Chapter 68

It was a week before the wedding, and damn was your nerves skyrocketing.

The mansion was almost fully decorated. And of course, only with money was it possible to have a temporary church be built out on the yard near the lake.

Sitting outside his room by the pool side - which was the only area that wasn't decorated or moved around. With Sebastian and Grimmjow, conversing over the trading ring.

"How is she feeling?" Grimmjow asked Orihime that walked out the room and towards him, sharing a seat with him.

"Still a bit light headed. She keeps drifting off to sleep and waking up. But as long as she remains laying down it's okay. I don't know why she's so anxious and stressed about everything. Everything is going smoothly and is almost done." Your now best friend concernedly spoke about you.

Exhaling his smoke, "That's because Y/n thinks and prepares for the worst cast scenarios."

"What kind of worst case scenario could she be stressing about?" Orihime asked.

Pulling on the cigarette bud, "Maybe she's stressing about Hisoka having cold feet. The longer the wedding drags out. The more time Hisoka has to change his mind." He answered as the smoke released through each word.

"Oh.. Now I feel bad for making her have this entire wedding. I should've just let the two of you be. Court marriage, that's it." The ginger said with a much saddened undertone.

And she was right.
Having a wedding is inviting problems.

"Why would I have cold feet towards someone that has had that ring on her for seven years?" Hisoka silenced all rumours about him.

"Maybe she's getting cold feet?" Grimmjow suggested.

In response, Hisoka peered over his shoulder to look at your laying self sleeping on his bed.

"No. Y/n will never not want to marry me." Hisoka cockily stated with much ease. He knew you and how much you love him.

Without a shadow of doubt, there will never be a day Hisoka will expect you to stop loving him and want to walk away. Although... a few months agin you did do that..

"She has been acting distant towards you though." The forever observant Sebastian spoke.

"Yeah, I noticed that too. Some days she's snappy, other days she's quiet and uncomfortable. Edgy. Are you sure you didn't do anything that might of pissed her off or hurt her when you left for a week to take care of business?" Grimmjow suspiciously asked.

Now glaring at the blue haired, "If you implying that I slept with a woman on my trip then you are mistaken." An annoyed Hisoka answered.

" I wasn't implying anything. I just know some guys enter a bachelor phase before the wedding." Grimmjow traded carefully because he could tell one wrong word would of triggered Hisoka.

"Well Grimmjow, I'm not entering nor will enter that phase. I don't desire any other women. And besides, I used up my bachelor phase in high school with meaningless sex. Sorry to disappoint your party bandwagon."

Taking another sip of his beer, Grimmjow scoffed. "Nah, that is a bandwagon I wouldn't jump on. I'd be pissed off if you messed around with another woman. You know I see Y/n as my sister."