Chapter 15

30 minutes earlier.

Sitting in your car in front of your house, you cried your heart out. Everything was such a mess. Everything spiralled out of control so fast.

You felt terrible. You acknowledged you are a terrible person. You accepted that this world should have less terrible people in it.

Jumping out your car, you brought a jug outside before puncturing your patrol tank to fill it up.

Limping back into the house you started pouring the petrol all over the lounge and kitchen.

Cutting a candle 3/4 of its size, you placed it on the floor. That should give you enough time before the entire wax melts and everything catches a light.

Tired.

Tired of everything.

Tired of trying.

Tired of living.

Tired of fighting.

'Just give up.' That little voice in your head grew louder.

Filling the bath with ice, you opened the cold water tap to fill the bath up.

A Normal resting heart rate is about 90 beats per minute.

After being an stressful situation, you'd estimate your heart rate is sitting at 115 bpm.

Cold water slows your heart rate. Ice water can slow it down till it stops. Yes there was many other ways to commit suicide. But this was yours.

15 minutes.

You slipped off your dress, bit your lip hard upon feeling the icy sensation shoot up your nerves and slowly lowered your body in the tub.

Leaning back against the tub, you stared at the ceiling, not putting your face underneath yet, and thought.

100 bpm.

"I love you Y/n, and I always will. I'll always watch over you." Itachi whispered, smiling that warm sweet smile on the school field.

"I'll find a cure for you myself Itachi! You and I are going to grow old together! Don't you worry. "

Dead.

You are a failure.

95 bpm.

"You can move in with me."

"W-what? No!"

No more.

"Hisoka are you seriously sulking?!"

"You are annoying."

"It's not fair, you hugged Illumi and kissed Itachi on the cheek."

"You are such a baby Hisoka."

"Hn."

"Agh fine!" You gave up in defeat. Walking towards him, you hugged him tightly.

"You still not talking to me? Fine one kiss on the cheek."

Planting one innocent peck on his cheek.

"You still not talking!" You playfully yelled, now attacking his cheeks with several kisses in between your giggles.

Giggles that now echoed as the memory faded into nothingness too.

90 bpm.

"Keep it, my jacket seems to help you sleep."

My nightmares are now caused by you Hisoka.