Chapter 38

"Y/n." Hisoka caressed your cheek gingerly as he tried to get you up.

Battering open your eyelids, you looked up at Hisoka silently -still in a dwell.

"You need to shower and get dressed. We have to leave soon." Hisoka informed.

Stretching out your limbs and lightly groaning in the process, you sat up rubbing your eyes. "Why, we leaving so soon?"

Sitting down on the bed next to you, Hisoka pulled up your dress strap and tried to look at you with relaxation to not alarm you. But at the end of the day, memory loss or not. You knew Hisoka.

"What's wrong Hisoka?" You asked, blur finally clearing off your eyes.

"..We just need to leave. It's not safe here anymore."

Looking at him with a bit of confusion and worry, you wanted to ask him to elaborate more on the topic. However the last thing needed is to waste time chit chatting. So you obediently nodded. "Tell me later yeah?" You enquired.

Appreciating the fact you chose to not be typical woman and question him at a critical time, Hisoka merely nodded.

"I'll start packing then." You stated, pulling the blanket off you.

"No, don't do that. The people we fleeing from are down at the lobby. We can't raise any suspicion to them by walking away with our bags. They can't know we leaving for good. I want them to think we just going out for breakfast or more touring and coming back eventually." Hisoka smartly thought through.

"But then that means we have to leave everything behind here?"

"Yes. It's just clothes Y/n, I can replace all of it. We will pack the essentials in your handbag. Okay?" He waited stilly for you to be on board.

Although he could see protest swimming across your eyes, probably because you felt bad for buying new clothes only to leave them behind, you merely nodded in agreement. Not wanting to make this anymore difficult for him.

Getting up, you instinctively grabbed onto Hisoka's shoulder to stop your wobble as a sharp pain from your pelvis shot you. Although what was happening was serious and life threatening, Hisoka couldn't help but smirk lightly at your flustered face. Both knowing why you felt that bolt of pain.

"You okay?" Hisoka asked, holding onto your waist to provide you secured support.

Blushing nervously, you let go of Hisoka and looked away. "Y-Yeah I'm okay. I'll walk it off."

And so you did. Powering through the pain, you completed everything required. You found it mentally cute, that without realising, you and Hisoka matched in terms of dressing in colour coordination. Wearing a thin black formal shirt, that was perfectly tight on him - showing off those shredded upper body muscles by how closely the material hugged his figure. Having his sleeves rolled up to his elbows truly gave him such a bad boy and powerfully dark aura to himself. Finishing off with a casual black pants and formal shoes that had red soles. 

Ranging with you, that wore a black leather jacket, open to a black vest tightly tucked in your skinny jeans of the same colour. And of course, pencil thin, closed off red high heels. Red heels Hisoka definitely noticed you trodding in.

Of course you would wear heels. No one would suspect anyone is running away with heels on.

Sitting on the couch, Hisoka watched you tie Maleeka's hair. He wasn't particularly gazing at what you were doing, although those two high buns on either side tied with black ribbon looked adorable on Maleeka. It was just the mundane action he seemed to get caught up in.