Chapter 16

Fluttering your eyes open, you tried to refocus your mind on what happened before you blacked out.

'Ah yes, I killed myself.' The coin dropped. 'Is this the afterlife?' You hazily questioned.

However, the longer you were awake, the more focused your senses got. Looking around at your surroundings, you realized you were in a room, facing the window that had the sunrays seeping through.

'I thought you go to hell if you kill yourself?' You internally questioned.

Attempting to get up, you felt a heavy weight secured around your stomach. Peering underneath the blanket, you saw a muscular arm holding you.

Frowning in confusion, you slowly turned around to see who was behind you.

Suddenly the tranquil state of mind you were in shattered into a million pieces.

''No, no, no, no. '' You muttered with a panic stricken low voice, backing up on the bed. Feeling the bed move and you escape from his embrace, Hisoka's golden eyes slowly opened. Breaking from a peaceful sleep he hasn't had in seven years.

''If you are here, I am really in hell.'' He heard you comment in disgust.

''Y/n..'' Hisoka whispered your name in relief, but cautiously to not freak you out even more. Sitting up, he extended out his hand for you to hold, which you slapped away.

''Am I dead?" You asked.

''No. I saved you. '' He replied. Mistake number 1. Hearing this, anger and sadness ran through your blood.

Getting off from the bed, you clutched your hair in a frustrated manner. ''Why would you do that! Hisoka you had no right! It was MY decision!'' You yelled, extremely unhappy.

''I couldn't let you die Y/n'' Hisoka cut straight to the chase. He had a feeling this was going to turn into another argument, however he was prepared. Hisoka wouldn't allow it to get out of hand like last night.

''Hisoka you don't have a say in my life! You lost that right a long time ago!" You said.

Remaining calm, Hisoka got off the bed and held your gaze. ''Fine. Never mind me. I couldn't let Maleeka have no mother Y/n'' Hisoka involved your daughter.

Seeing you frown deeper, Hisoka could see that you weren't fazed by their daughter's name.

''I don't care about her anymore. I'm done. I'm tired! I killed myself because I decided to let go of everything! I let go of all my love! How dare you get in my way!" You screamed back through your hot frustrated tears.

Standing their dumbfounded, Hisoka stared at you in utter shock and disbelief. Did you just say you don't care about their daughter anymore?

''Y/n you don't mean that.'' Hisoka stated, unable to comprehend this.

''You fucking take care of her now Hisoka because I am done! I don't want anymore responsibilities! Catch up on the 7 years you missed huh?'' You remarked back before walking out of the room. Hisoka hot on your trail.

''I don't believe you. You would never abandon our child. '' Hisoka commented, still following you down the stairs.

''Oh? I won't? Why not? You and I have always been similar haven't we? Just like you abandoned us, I am ditching the two of you for good! I'm sick and tired of life. I got no more will in me to continue looking after or loving people! Especially when all they do is betray me. She wanted to be with you so badly, she can stay with you for good.''

Gently grabbing your hand, Hisoka stopped you. ''Y/n, I am willing for us to try again. We will do it the right way this time. Don't leave please. '' Hisoka spoke in a calm manner, trying his best to not provoke you.