Chapter 43

With him ending up having a shower with you, Hisoka switched the water off, wrapped a towel around his waist, before draping another towel over your shoulders and lifting you up bridal style.

"You sure you don't want to lay down? You usually like too with me afterwards." He smoothly asked with a noticeably satisfied and distressed expression radiating off. Any chance he got with you left him content.

Although both of you were caught up in this bliss, you couldn't help but blush and feel touched by Hisoka's words. It was hard to imagine that such an intimidating and dangerous man was capable of aftercare.

The hit and ditch method seemed more like him. Not this. Even though with you, Hisoka has not once ever had sex with you and immediately left. Without fail, he would always hang around or lay with you. Common practice - to fall asleep afterwards.

Aftercare with you came naturally.

"No I'm sure. I want to go explore Japan!" You happily beamed, wriggling a bit in his arms.

"But if you want to lay down, I don't mind." You responded, remembering everything works both ways. It wasn't just about you.

"I'm fine. You are the ill one." He curtly replied, placing you down on the bed.

"I got you a few clothes while you were asleep." Hisoka said before placing down several long dresses on the bed. Rather beautiful dresses you would probably pick yourself. It was obvious Hisoka knew your style.

Slipping on your new bra and panty  Hisoka seemed to also get the right size. You were gently pushed back to sit on the bed. Looking up at Hisoka, you noticed he had your make-up brush and body foundation in his hands.

"What are you doing?" You confusedly asked.

Pouring a bit down your neck, letting it slide down your shoulders. Hisoka started to spread it with the brush and lightly dabbed it to catch onto your skin perfectly.

"Whenever your body is bruised and battered, you always cover it with body foundation. I watched you long enough to know how to do it." He explained.

You didn't understand why. Well, maybe it was simple - because you were ill. But even your subconscious knew Hisoka was being uncharacteristically sweet and generous towards you.

Sitting silently in a peculiar manner, you enjoyed the gentle strokes of the brush gliding over your skin. You were positive when you used to do it, it never used to feel this nice. Or felt anything at all.

It wasn't everyday a guy would apply make up on a girl. Of course you would enjoy this moment.

After 10 minutes passing. The next gesture of Hisoka completely took you off guard again.

"H-Hisoka you don't need too. I can do it." You protested, feeling rather smothered by kindness.

Hisoka actually started to do your face make up.

Smirking, "I know you can do it. But I'm doing it today because I'm dressing you up as I deem fit today, my doll." He teased in a superior manner to mask his true reasoning behind doing this.

Hisoka didn't want you to look in the mirror right now because he knew you would be alarmed by your eyes. Seeing how bloodshot the left was and how yellow smeared your right was, you'd want to stay indoors until it went away. Or wear shades 24/7.

He didn't want you to feel embarrassed or self conscious anymore than you already do. At least for today, he wanted you to have a normal carefree day.. It's the least you deserve after everything.

"So controlling." You humourlessly commented before easily giving in.

To be honest, you actually trusted Hisoka with doing your make-up. Despite his brutal and aggressively masculine persona. You felt deep down Hisoka had a bit of a feminine touch. It was evident by how perfectly you saw he blended the foundation on your body.