Chapter 28

Telling Akira to take the day off, you decided to make breakfast. You couldn't wrap your finger around why, but cooking just felt nostalgic in this kitchen.

Like many memories were created here.

Shaking your head to not ponder on anything anymore, you started going about in the kitchen.

Awhile later, you see a girl with orange hair enter.

"Oh! Hi there...Um. It's Orihime right?" You nervously asked, clutching the knife in hopes of being right to not embarrass yourself.

"Yes! That's me. I decided to pop in and see how you are settling in?" She politely asked.

"I'm all good! A bit incoherent here and there. But that's nothing. Would you like to stay a bit for breakfast?" You offered. You didn't really have friends besides Hisoka, so it'll be nice to make a female friend.

"That would be nice." She warmly smiled, taking a seat.

"I'm actually going to Paris today. Hisoka was kind enough to take me. Apparently I have this surgery next week or so. In the meantime, I asked him to take me to these list of places that I saw on TV."

"Oh my god. Lucky! Grimmjow never takes me anywhere. Swear he can be so stiff sometimes."

Chuckling lightly, "Well I'm sure most guys are unromantic and stiff. Don't take it personally." You teased

"Oh no, I don't anymore. I got used to Grimmjow's odd ways of affection. You lucky to  have Hisoka." Orihime accidentally said.

"Have Hisoka?" You found it odd to hear.

"O-oh! Yes I mean you are lucky to have H-Hisoka as your best friend out of the group!" She smoothly corrected herself before anymore damage got done.

Staring at her with a tad bit of confusion, you let it go because she was making sense. "Yeah I guess I am lucky." You agreed, before preparing the fruits and yoghurt.

With passing minutes, you heard Orihime greet Hisoka. With him only acknowledging her with a curt eye glance.

"Y/n." You heard him call you.

Turning around, "Yes?" You asked, once again you unawarely found yourself analysing his body. He was in his usual home wear.

Long sweats and a sleeveless vest like shirt that exposed his muscular upper body and parts of his spider back tattoo.

"You need to take your tablets." He stated indifferently, holding out the small medicinal tube.

"Y-yes." You snapped out that silly daze.

"I just need to eat first." You added, turning back around to chop everything.

"Okay. I'll wait here until you do then." He stated before taking a seat on the barstool not far from you and took out his phone to pass time.

Suddenly you felt someone standing right up against you and saw the side of his face peer a few centimeters above your shoulder from the corner of your eye.

Your body tensed up instantly when you felt strong hands rest on your hips.

"H-hey that's not fair, you know I can't act out when near the hot stove! Hands off! "

Blantly ignoring you, he lowered his head to gingerly bury his face against the side of your neck. "Oh, it'll be so nice to have s.."

An incomplete sentence faded into nothingness. Before another one appeared.

"It excites me so much Y/n."

"What does? Wait, why are doing and saying that?" You spoke out aloud. Turning around to look at Hisoka whom was busy playing with his phone until you spoke and looked at him.