87 + 88

Everyone besides you and Orihime was on the other side of the house by the lake because the two of you were cleaning up. Orihime had just come back from yelling at Grimmjow for using a mini explosive to create a hole in the ground for the bonfire to take place near kids, yet alone someone else's property. He causally shrugged it off and said 'it was easier and quicker than digging a hole in the ground. Besides the kids wanted to see an explosive in real life.'

Well, almost everyone besides you and Orihime. Hisoka made his way back to your side. Ever since you entered your 8 month. You noticed Hisoka wouldn't ever leave your side for too long. You wondered if it was because he was worried that you might go into labour at anytime, and the worst thing that could happen was going into labour with no one around. You were due in 2-3weeks after all.
However, you never questioned why he refused to leave your side lately. You just enjoyed his protective nature. It was nice always having someone around to say "hey can you please do this, get me this" .
Hisoka spoiling you definitely made you lazy.

After the two of you finish clean, you made your way outside. You told Orihime to go ahead of you, because you couldn't walk fast anymore. Besides, you had Hisoka walking next to you.

"Are you going to make it?" Hisoka seriously asked. The lawn the lake was on stretched quite a distance. And they made the bonfire right near the lake.

"I'll be okay. I actually want to sit there. I've never experienced a bonfire and s'mores before." You replied as you took his hand to hold for support.

Finally making it after awhile, you sat on thick logs only God knows what tree Grimmjow chopped down in Hisoka's mini forest to create it.

Although this bonfire and s'mores was suggested by a child, it seemed everyone was low-key enjoying this. Guess no one truly grows up.
Uta handed you the packet of marshmallows, biscuits and a few sticks that you eventually passed down to Hisoka.

"Cmon, try it. Don't be a stick in the mud." You encouraged with a kid like demeanour.

Smirking at you, he listened.
While the two of you placed the marshmallow near the fire, "Hey Hisoka.."

"Mm?" He hummed in acknowledgement. Eyes fixated on his marshmallow- making sure he doesn't burn it. Something you found cute but didn't say anything incase it put him off.

"Have you thought of any names for him yet? I'm really struggling this time to find a name." You asked.

Remaining silent for a few seconds, Hisoka finally responded as he kept turning his marshmallow around. "I have thought about what to name him. There's two options."

You don't know how, but everyone heard Hisoka say that. So they all fell dead silent and waited his answer. Everyone was eager to know because they all had group discussions of what to call him but you and him would always say no. Nothing felt right.

"Well spit it out bro." Grimmjow broke the silence from the opposite end of the fire and Hisoka. Everyone was surprised that it was Hisoka that had potential names. Everyone thought it was going to be you that would have one.

Pulling the marshmallow away, Hisoka made you feel speechless and nervous when he looked at you. Maybe it was because of how the fire reflected off his eyes and amplified his colour. He always had his moments of looking so breathtakingly beautiful..
Or maybe you felt quiet because of how serious he looked at you. Depicting he was serious about these names and genuinely thought about it.

"Only if I have permission from you and Sasuke. I was thinking Itachi or Kai."  Hisoka dropped the bombshell causing your heart to drop with. It was self explanatory why Hisoka mentioned those two names. Everyone knew the significance of Itachi and Kai in your life.