Chapter 66

"You seriously need to install an elevator in your house Hisoka. These stairs kill me." You groaned as you slowly took each step down.

"It's good exercise though."

Frowning, "Yeah but when you and I get injured badly then it's a nightmare. And you and I get injured a lot when fighting. So we should just have it." You protested.

Smirking cockingly, Hisoka peered at you from the corner of his eyes. "Or you could of just admitted that it hurts to walk whenever I'm done with you. Then I would've called someone to install elevators tomorrow." He cheekily replied.

Rolling your eyes humorously, "Oh please. At least I'm sore everywhere. You the one that gets extremely tired. If you could help it right now, you would fall asleep. So for the sake of your sleepy self not walking down and up several stairs, get the elevator." You easily put Hisoka in his place. Facts he couldn't argue against because it was true. Hisoka was the one that was always tired after sex. Not you. You had the ability to go for a long time. It was only because of your body giving up or going numb that made you stop.

Glaring at you amusingly, "Fine. I'll call them tomorrow." He agreed.

"Finally! 10 minutes late to your own dinner. Rude hosts." Grimmjow remarked.

"Excuse me, if I recall, Hisoka and I didn't invite anyone. Everyone just invites themselves here." You answered him with much snark.

"Geez. I can't believe you guys seriously have sex everyday. Both of ya'llz bruises, hickies, and nail scratches haven't disappeared for the entire month. Always fresh ones replacing the old. None of you even try and hide it in front of us anymore." Grimmjow stated the obvious, drawing all attention to your body and Hisoka's.

"Be grateful we have clothes on at least Grim." You defended.

Waiting for Hisoka to sit at the head of the table, You took his plate and dished out a small portion of food for him. Knowing when he is tired, he doesn't like to eat too much or anything at all.

Seeing Maleeka was highly engrossed with the TV in the lounge, you decided to leave her. Besides, the last thing you want her to hear was people talking about her parents sex life.

"How did you hide it back in high school? Unless it didn't happen as often as it does now." He continued to intrude your privacy.

Sitting adjacent from Hisoka next to Grimmjow on your left, you heavily sighed. "Oh my god, so is today's dinner topic going to be our sex life?"

"Well, we are curious to know how you hid it so well from us." Uta jumped on the wagon.

"Uta not you too." You looked at him in sheer disbelief.

Looking back at Hisoka that didn't seem at all bothered by the conversation, you took it as a go ahead to speak.

"Well." You began, unawarely smirking already at the thought of you and Hisoka back in high school.

"Hisoka and I were actually worse in high school. We toned down a lot now." You said, causing Grimmjow cough out his beer.

"Ey! You still always irritate me with your drinking or smoking!" You scolded, wiping your arm that had just a tiny splatter of beer on.

"What you mean worse?" He questioned, eyeing you out in a highly intrigued way.

You cleared your throat to not be embarrassed about this topic, but rather own it. "W-Well Hisoka and I had a lot of time on our hands back then. Besides my work shifts or him having to see too his business. We spent almost the entire day..Together." You replaced the words having sex with together for the sake of dignity this conversation lacked.