Chapter 58

Stirring in your sleep several times, your body was finally ready to get up. Fluttering your heavy eyelids, you glanced across the lounge and saw it was a few minutes after 11 in the morning.

Gingerly smiling at Hisoka - a man you couldn't believe you got to sleep with again after so long. You cautiously sat up to not get him up. Gazing at his perfectly messy red hair, and perplexed body, for a few seconds you were convinced you were back in high school with him. It wasn't the fact that he never age the slightest In the seven years, it was the mere actions of falling off to sleep with him and getting up anywhere at any hour of the day. Without any worry or stress.

Eventually, after the longest of minutes of staring, your eyes were greeted with a pair of alluring yellow eyes. Staring back at you with such relaxation but curiosity. Curiosity that was a result of Hisoka partially worrying whether you regretted saying you wanted to be with him last night?

Did you wake up to your 'senses'?

But all worry was dissolved like acid eroding away at metal, the second he saw your beautifully shy grin that was meant for only him.

"I'm going to shower okay?" You whispered, not wanting to be so overbearingly loud first thing in the morning.

Half way from getting up, you felt a tender but stern hold around your wrist, pulling you to sit back down. Shifting further up your arm, Hisoka held your upper arm and tugged you until you were now laying on top of him again.

Having you secured on his chest, with both hands, Hisoka snaked them around your waist and effortlessly turned to his side with you. Squishing you in between the couch and him.

Clearly he wasn't ready to depart from sleeping with you just yet.

"I'm still tired." You heard him groan against your ear- sending tingly sensations from head to toe. His morning voice was still ever so seductive and hot. Even after all these years, Hisoka managed to still tie several knots in your tummy to a point you felt light headed.

Invitingly, you held him back. "I guess I can always shower later." You contently replied as you soothingly rubbed his shoulder blades. Trailing up and down to his lower back.

It was obvious there was a nonverbal message from Hisoka that he wasn't ready for this utopia to end. But he seemed to have forgotten you weren't leaving him like you always did after waking up from sex to go to work or attend your extra murals like you used too in high school. You merely just wanted to get rid of the sleepy dew and return back to his side.

After 30 minutes passing, Hisoka seemed to awaken from his short power nap by feeling and hearing him contently sigh against your neck.

"Feeling awake sleepy head?" You stated with a sweetly amused undertone. Although you were glaring up at the beautifully crafted white ceiling for 30 minutes straight.  Boredom didn't exist because Hisoka's steady breathing and masculine scent bewitched you into an enchanted abyss. A never ending trance of tranquility. It still felt so surreal to be in Hisoka's arms like this after everything. Even if all that drama didn't happen between you and him, just being in Thee Hisoka's arms was a rare phenomena. The man that didn't do cuddling nor sleep over with any women. He was holding onto you so dearly - fast asleep.

The joker truly matured into a fine man. Again, he made you feel special. Being the only woman he would stop the game for. The only woman he would make an exception to share the same bed with throughout the night.

Tiredly sitting up with you on him still, Hisoka shifted your legs at his sides so you were in a straddled position. Wrapping your arms over his shoulders, you held his silent yet thoughtful gaze. You weren't used to him being this calm and reserved. There was no playful smirk. But rather content eyes. There was definitely some changes to this Hisoka that occurred throughout the years.