Chapter 17

With an entire day passing, around 18h00, Hisoka returned back to his crew's mansion after seeing to renovations of his wrecked house almost completely repaired. It's amazing how fast things can be done when you have money and influence.

Glancing over to the far end kitchen, Hisoka saw Maleeka occupied with Orihime eating. Grateful that Orihime stepped up to take care of his flesh, Hisoka decided to check up on you first before spending some time with Maleeka.

Reaching the room, Hisoka saw Grimmjow sitting on the bed next to you with a startled expression. Ignoring that, "Y/n you awake?" He spoke out aloud with an relieved undertone.

Finally acknowledging Grimmjow's uncomfortable gaze, Hisoka asked. "What's wrong?"

Not uttering a word, Grimmjow stood up and slowly walked away. "I'm sorry Hisoka." Was all he said before stiffly walking away.

Averting his gaze back at you, Hisoka slowly trailed to you, standing next to the bed. "How are you feeling?"

Although he was glad that you weren't acting out from the sight of him like yesterday, he couldn't ignore the chaotic frown you gave him. Not being able to resist curiosity, he asked you what is wrong.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" You asked.

Processing your words, Hisoka stood there frozen in time. The insides of his body churned. The dull sensational stabbing pain around his heart intensified to a point it felt like it had been thrown into a paper shredder.

What's the same as losing you forever? Oh that's right, forgetting him. Forgetting everything. The memories you and him created. The child the two of you share. All of it erased from your mind.

".. You called me Y/n? Is that my name?" You hoarsely asked. Feeling uncomfortable and scared that you might of offended Hisoka by forgetting him because it seemed he knew you pretty well, meaning you had to have had some relationship with him.

Silence.

"I'm sorry.."

Silence.

"Sorry.. I really can't remember anything.."

Silence.

"Nothing at all?"

"No. " You replied.

Still silence.

"Do you know what my age is? My parents? You seem to know me very well. Can you tell me please?"

'I know everything about you Y/n. Inside and out. Mentally. Emotionally. Personally and physically do I know you. '

This hurts.

Unaware, Hisoka slowly started to back away. Eventually leaving the room completely.

A range of emotions bubbled within him. Anger. Frustration. Hurt. Everything was truly going to hell. Should he just accept that you and him aren't meant to be together anymore?

Being with you was rocky from the start. He was foolish to think things could be different now.

Taking a breather in the lounge, Hisoka leaned forward on the couch, holding his temples in antagonizing frustration. He didn't know what to do anymore. This had to be the final straw.

"Father? What's wrong?" He heard a timid girly voice approach him. The joker wasn't ready to break the news to her yet.

Feeling her crawl underneath and in between his legs, her face popped up against his. Both pairs of glowing yellow eyes staring at each other.

Sitting up straight slowly, Hisoka gently held Maleeka's cheek and caressed it affectionately, not breaking any eye contact. How heart throbbing it is to know you don't even remember the beautiful creation he is staring at right now.