Chapter 29

After admiring how classy and chic Hisoka's private plane looked. You sat in one corner, and silently gazed out the window. Watching each cloud pass by until the plane changed to cruise mode above the clouds - exposing the beautiful afternoon sun.

It was amazingly tranquil being so high. For some reason you wondered if heaven looked like this. And whether it would feel like this. Pure bliss. Utter stillness.

Out of the blue, a single tear betrayed your left eye. Just before it could roll down your cheek, you felt  a finger slide up your cheek - catching the tear before it spilt.

Looking up, it was Hisoka.

"You have been awfully quiet the entire day. Seemingly miles from here. And I catch you crying. What's the matter Y/n?" He asked smoothly while talking a seat next to you on the couch.

Resting your head against the window, you held eye contact.

"I don't know Hisoka..I guess I'm just feeling tired, a bit weak and my body is kind of really aching.." You whispered. Not for any secretive reason. Solely because that was all the energy you could exert with talking.

Looking at you a bit sternly, "Where is it paining?" He asked. Wiping away another tear from your eyes.

"More my shoulders and lower back.." You slugged through that sentence.

Glancing over to Maleeka seated more in front of the plane, deeply engrossed by her cartoons. Hisoka stood up and extended his hand to you.

"Come." He curtly said.

To out of it to question him, you merely obeyed by taking his hand and followed him to the back of the plane, which opened into a private bedroom.

Sitting on the bed, you noticed that Hisoka had carried some sort of prescribed oil before sitting behind you. Almost as if he expected this to happen.

After pushing your hair forward, you felt his finger tips on your back zip.

"May I?" You heard him ask.

Maybe if you were in your right senses you would feel shy and nervous. But You were desperate for any relief right now. It was really torture that you couldn't take any pain medication because of your failing liver.

Slowly pulling down the zip along the extended zip trail that ended at your lower back - exposing black lacy bra, Hisoka methodically pulled down both dress sleeves. Exposing your entire back.

After that. Hisoka rested his finger tips on the bra clip. Giving you the opportunity to resist if you weren't comfortable. However nothing happened.

Taking that as a go ahead sign. Hisoka effortlessly unhooked the bra.

"You want to lay down or sit up?" He asked.

"I'll sit up for a bit then lay down." You replied.

Letting the oil run down your back, you immediately closed your eyes in relief when you felt Hisoka's hands mould into your back. Just by seeing you slouch down instantly at his touch was enough for anyone to see how reliving this was.

Hisoka was far too distracted thinking about how you only going to get worse from now on to take this time to admire your bare body he hasn't seen nor felt this close for seven years. Even though it was just a bare back, the way your toned muscles ran down your back could make a grown man weak.

"I'm sorry for making you do this." He heard you murmur.

"I already knew I would have too." He replied. Causing the two of you to fall into silence not long after.