Chapter 78

After making her lunch, you dropped Maleeka off at school.

Grateful that you now had a car to navigate your way around, you decided to get a few stuff to liven up your place since you were going to be staying there for another month.

Getting 'home', you tied your hair high up, and changed into one of Hisoka's large shirts Akira purposely packed in your bag. Well, it was in your cupboard after all.

Since it was still a bit early, you put the music on low and got into deep cleaning, rearranging the place to your preference and adding the things you bought to beautify the place.

With at least three hours passing, you were nearing the end. Only thing left to do was sweep the floors.

Bending down too sweep the dirt onto the dustpan, you peered up when you heard the door open.

"Hisoka?" You happily chirped when you saw a red haired man enter. You were still on a massive high from his confession at 4 this morning.

Slowly getting up, you analysed the Joker that closed the door quietly behind him.

"What's the matter Hisoka? You look...I don't know. Annoyed and stressed. Is everything okay?" You asked, stiffly clutching onto the broom handle - hoping it wasn't bad news again..

Sighing strenuously, Hisoka emptied out his pocket, placing his wallet, keys and phone on the table. Lastly, he took out his gun and left it on the table too before walking closer to you. Of course you could easily tell when something greatly bothered him.

"Who the hell do you think you are taking 10.6 billion from me? Yet alone gamble it?'"An enraged Hisoka tightened his grip around the white-haired woman's neck.

Blue lips stretching into a sadistic grin, "Dearest darling isn't your money is now my money too? Besides, it's not like I lost the money. I naturally won it back. I just love playing with high stakes on hand." She chuckled through her sentences.

Tightening his grip more, "Then why isn't that money back in my account if you won it back?" He seethed.

"Well it's my money now. I won it fair and square." She sweetly replied.

Shoving her aggressively against the wall, "You repulse me." Hisoka spat before walking away.

"Oh now don't say that! What's the issue? You still have so much more money left! And if I were you, I'd reconsider how you treat me, otherwise I'll tell daddy dearest about you! I'm sure you don't want to be striped of everything mm?" She yelled in a comical manner after Hisoka.

Right now, Hisoka didn't want to talk about it, nor even think about that horrid woman that had the ability to make him lose all his fortune in one night of gambling. That's why Hisoka doesn't do talking. Only killing. It's the better and easier option.

Had he chose to not allow that family in his home and hear what they had to say. He wouldn't be in any situation.

"I am annoyed and stressed." He acknowledged as he tiredly rested his hands on your waist - pulling you closer to him.

"So distress me Y/n. Make forget everything for a few hours...Please?" He huskily begged - staring pleadingly down into your eyes. How uncharacteristic of him.

Although you were definitely caught off guard by his request, you let the broom fall its side and gripped onto his shirt - controlling him to sit down on the edge of the bed. You knew what he meant. What he wanted.

Him coming to you for sex just proved that he wasn't fooling around with another girl. The old Hisoka would've used the nearest girl to release himself in. Not drive all the way to a specific location, 20 minutes away from his house by car just too have you. Begging only you to relax him. There was no way you were going to disappoint him or fall short for your future husband.