Chapter 22

Seeing that Hisoka's friend was over with his younger brother you stayed void of him to give them privacy. Walking passed a room, you saw Maleeka and a boy of at least 4 years older than Maleeka playing with her.

"Oh hi there?" You curiously greeted.

Confusion only growing more when you noticed that the white-haired boy seemed to recognize you.

Running to hug you, you looked over too Maleeka for guidance.

"S-sorry. Maleeka told me about your memory loss. I'm Killua. You used to look after me sometimes when I was 4 years old." Killua said.

Embracing him back out of politeness, "I see, I see. Well pleasure to meet you Killua. So are you Maleeka's best friend?" You inquisitively asked.

"What?! NO! Killua is my enemy and rival." Maleeka butted in, getting rather agitated.

Knitting your eyebrows in a confused manner, "So you hang out with your enemies?" You questioned.

"Don't listen to her, we are friends. Although we bicker a lot." Killua said.

"Hn! We only argue because you don't accept the fact that someone 4 years younger than you is smarter." She whined, crossing her arms over your chest.

"No, you think me refusing to argue with you is actual arguing. Don't pay attention to her words Y/n. She's just always dramatic for nothing." Killua shot back.

"Neh, come play with us Y/n! We playing monopoly." Maleeka beamed.

Arching an eyebrow, "Monopoly? I think you might have to teach me though." You truly admitted.

"That's okay it's simple! Come sit." Maleeka patted a spot adjacent to her for you to sit.

Eyeing the middle of the table, "Is that real money we playing with? Where did all of that come from! And whose watch is that!? " You asked suspiciously.

"Some of it is my money, but most is the stash Maleeka raided out of her dad's room. Which I'm going to win all. Especially that Rolex watch. " Killua smugly said, taking a seat on the mat adjacent to you.

"W-what!? Maleeka are you allowed to just take his money like that? I mean there's a whole pile of cash here!" Your panic stricten voice shreaked.

"I'm his daughter it's okay! Besides he has so much more. I highly doubt he'll notice." Maleeka whispered back.

Exhaling a deep breath, "Okay.. As long as he doesn't catch us playing with his money." You whispered back.

With hours of rowdy yelling, hollering and laughter, the room fell silent when the door started to creek open.

"Shit! In the bag! Quickly!" You scrummaged, shoving all the money and the Rolex in a plastic bag.

"Killua give it back!" You whispered rather loudly.

"Un huh I won this fair and square." Killua replied, sticking his tongue out, already walking to the opening door.

"What's going on here?" The Joker's voice filled the room.

"Bye!" Killua smoothly slipped passed him.

Holding the packet behind your back, you couldn't help but look at Hisoka with panic and fear.

"U-uh." You stammered, trying your best to crack a smile at him.

"Nothing! Just girl stuff." You replied.

Arching his eyebrow, Hisoka took a few steps forward. Noticing you took a few steps back.

"Clearly that is a lie. Otherwise Killua wouldn't be in here. Unless of course, he swings the other way with his sexual identity." He playfully teased. Curiosity growing by each second.