Chapter 70

"Akira where is all the car keys?" You asked after a few frustrating minutes of searching everywhere.

"Oh, it should be hanging in behind the door?"

Turning around too look at the front door, you mentally slapped yourself for being so oblivious.

"Right. I literally see it everyday." You mumbled as you walked towards the door.

Looking at the the car brands that hovered above the keys, you stood there for a good few minutes deciding what car to take out today.

"Hm, it has always been family cars. Time for a change." You said, picking the Aston Martin sports car keys.

"Where are you going?" A deep but curious voice boomed behind you.

Turning around, you faced Sukuna that was still in the mansion by the obvious looks of it.

"I'm going out." You vaguely answered. Again, you couldn't help but trail off into silence as you analysed Sukuna. He looked so edgy. So similar.

His personality and bodily physique was a mixture of Grimmjow and Hisoka's. But his obsession with edgy tattoos reminded you of Uta.

His aura was partially different from earlier. Less obnoxious and coy. Rather observant and bothered.

"Going out where?"

A small frown creased your forehead in response. Why does your whereabouts concern him?

But for the sake of being polite, you told him you were going to pick up Maleeka.

"But it's still so early?" He enquired suspiciously.
Suspicion you picked up on.

"Sukuna I'm not cheating on Hisoka if that's what you implying. I'm craving to spend time with my daughter. So I'm going to pick her up early and spend time with her." You answered with an annoyed undertone.

"I'd offer for you to come along, but the car I'm driving is only a two seater, and as I said, I want to spend time with just Maleeka." You brashly replied before turning around to open the door.

But the door slammed back shut by Sukuna's hand pressing against it.

You didn't turn back around, but from the corner of your eye you could see Sukuna's face hovering above and over your right shoulder.

Coolness of the night mixed with burning desert air. Tinted with scents that unleashes the wildest instincts. A bright flash of sweet, dewy citrus that is both crisp and clean, supported by an underpinning of freshly-laundered linen sheets.

That is what Sukuna smelt like. Strong. Masculine. Powerful. Lethal. Hellish. Not a trace of sweetness or comforting warmth existing unlike Hisoka.

"No need to be so cheeky towards me." He lazily said in a low and husky undertone. As if he was a dark God that just woke up from a thousand year slumber.

Backing up against the door uncomfortably, "No need to be so close to me." You stiffly mumbled, looking away from him.

"So, what is it about you?" He asked, still not moving an inch.

"What you mean?"

Feeling him press his body against yours, oxygen seemed to have stopped travelling throughout your body, especially your lungs. This position was extremely unorthodox and uncomfortable.

Did his cousin not respect boundaries either?

"What is it about you that made Hisoka want to get married to you? It can't be because the two of you share a child. Having a kid still wouldn't be enough to make him marry someone. Meaning it's emotional. Why is the Joker emotionally bounded to you?" Sukuna pensively asked. But there was obvious traces of subtle annoyance in his undertone. There was something about this situation that ticked him off.