Chapter 35

"You are still worried." Hisoka commented.

"..I'm also sick and weak. I probably can't keep up with you anymore Hisoka. 'Coz you seem very.." You timidly trailed off.

"Very?"

"Strong. Intimidating, and very..sexually wild and rough." You almost inaudibly admitted.

Smirking at the praise, Hisoka returned back to placing delicate kisses along your jawline.

"As I told you before Y/n." He whispered through his kiss, giving you that warm and cooling effect against your skin.

"We had all types of sex." Kissing down your neck.

With the sexual mood returning effortlessly, your back began to arch again as he kissed lower. It was like you weren't in control of your body anymore. It reacted on its own to Hisoka.

"We adapt to the situation."

"Hisoka.." You whispered as you pulled him up again.

Although he was beyond frustrated, Hisoka carefully studied you.

You weren't really in the mood anymore.

Internally sighing. Hisoka got off you and sat up. "It's okay Y/n. You don't have too." He murmured understandably, but you could hear the light underlying disappointment. Maybe he revealed this information too soon.

Knowing he was disappointed made you feel extremely guilty.  It wasn't the fact that you didn't want to do this, it was your thoughts that ruined the mood.

'Stop Y/n..' You mentally scolded yourself.

You were in Paris. Your inner self seemed to be drawn towards Hisoka. You were probably going to die soon. The worst thing you could possibly do was be stiff and not let loose. Any dying person would want to have fun.

Locking away those negative thoughts, you sat up and smoothly slid your hand across his muscular chest and up to cup his cheek. Gently nudging his face to look back at you. At the end of day, Hisoka wanted to sleep with you, not that woman he told you about.

With a quiet glance exchange between the two of you, you slid your hand further down his face to hold the back of his head - motioning him to lay back on top of you as you lowered your body back down.

Obeying, Hisoka effortlessly got back on top of you and propped his upper body up with his forearms at your sides. Staring deep into your eyes. It was obvious that his playful glimmer returned back into those devilish eyes.

Brushing away his straight hair away from his eyes to look clearly into them, you instinctively parted your wet lips and began to breathe a bit heavily out of nerves. 

You were nervous but everything felt right with Hisoka. Maybe apart of you was relieved that Hisoka took your virginity a long time ago, because that meant he knew what to expect and not expect of you for the 'first time' again. There was no pressure. And the sense of trusting him with your body was already there.

You didn't really need to feel self conscious about your body, because according to Hisoka and the countless of sexual encounters he had with you, he knew every inch of your body, inside and out. And if he has only being having sex with you for so long, it was a sign that he had to like your body right?

Gingerly stroking the locks of his hair from behind, with your other hand, you gently caressed his teardrop tattoo with your thumb.

There was something in this moment that felt relaxing and affectionate. You could tell by how narrowed down Hisoka's eyes became, that he longed for your intimate touches.