Chapter 75

"You going to her aren't you?" A powerful yet cunning feminine voice poured into Hisoka's ear.

"You are getting what you want Kirari. If it makes you feel better, being with her till everything happens will hurt her more because she won't see it coming. Don't you want that?" Hisoka emotionlessly spoke, gripping the door handle - internally uncomfortable when he felt her arms creep up his chest from behind.

"Mmm.. I truly don't care about her or you, but I do find this game entertaining. Betting on broken hearts. How lovely. Yes my dear, go to her as much as you want." She sweetly commented before slipping down her hands.

Driving through the hot summer night, Hisoka found himself listening to your music throughout his drive. Reminiscing over you.

Looking over to the passenger seat, reminded him of all the high school memories. Having you sit there, talking and laughing. But most commonly passed out comfortably as you snuggled with his jacket.

He would of never thought the woman he drove home that first night was going to be the mother of his children and wife. The woman he shared a platter of food with, while a married waiter wanted to bone him in the back room.

Smirking as he stared distantly onto the road, he recalled meeting you back in the women's bathroom after you teased that he didn't last long and said he came to cry about it in the women's bathroom.

He loved how irresistible you were to him. How feisty and sarcastic you were. It was truly nice to be with a woman that only wanted to be friends with him. A strong woman that wouldn't shudder in fear or become flirtatious whenever he exerted dominance or expressed his cold and sadistic side.

How entertaining it was to watch you transition from being timid, self conscious and scared, to bold and comfortable in his home over time. Singing and dancing ever so care free in his kitchen as you cooked. Or around the house when you studied, had a bath, getting ready for school and work, or merely just as you cleaned the house. Pretending the mop and broom was your stage microphone.

Hisoka amusingly huffed at how you made him feel that night. That memorable first kiss. Thee one and only action responsible for setting off a chain of physical passion between you and him.

All these memories were evoked because the Joker merely felt one thing right now. Excitement. Although he was going to see you too deliver bad news, he was nonetheless happy to finally see you.

With 20 minutes passing, Hisoka saw a motel located opposite a garage and knew that's where you were dwelling in. Parking off, Hisoka went up stairs to search for you. He didn't know your room number and you didn't even know he was coming. But he knew you well enough to know that you would never get a place on ground floor. That was just asking for trouble.

However, it wasn't hard to locate you because to his amusement, he heard loud music booming down the corridor and two feminine voices singing playfully to their hearts content.

Confirming it was the right room, Hisoka looked through the tiny slit in the curtain. Problems or not, seeing you in such a carefree state always melted his troubles away.

It seemed the bed was pushed into the far corner to make space for you and Maleeka whom were dancing in sync and singing in front of the TV like two sisters or best friends. And just like before, before Hisoka was even in the picture. Watching from his car at a distance down the road.

The two of you had matching hairstyles just like that day. Since the scene seemed so familiar, he wondered if the two of you already forgot about him. After all, the last message you sent him was last night telling him you love him. Throughout the whole day - nothing. But he could understand why. You were having fun with your daughter like you always did when it was just the two of you.