185. Act of Reality (18)

Sia sighed. She knew Mo Ting has made things harder but she couldn't help but smile at Mo Ting's bulging face when he retorted his master.

A soft sigh escaped from her lips. She is really fortunate that Mo Ting never gave up on her, even followed her to this punishment world.

But! But that doesn't mean he can cause trouble when she is humbly trying to ask his hand in marriage!

Sia looked at Mo Ting and said, "Mo Ting, go out for a while. I would like to chat privately."

Mo Ting looked at Sia. Sia laughed and assured him, "Don't worry!"

Getting Sia's reassurance, Mo Ting silently left the room.

Sia looked at Mo Ting's master and asked, "May I ask why exactly do you disagree with us?"

Master looked at Sia with scrutiny and said, "I have lived long enough to be fortunate enough to see the dirty world of rich and how ugly human nature at the top of the mountain sometimes can be. I hope my child won't have anything to do with someone from that world."

Sia asked, "What if I guarantee his safety and I will wholeheartedly love him?"

Master said nonchalantly, "The words of a person who does business has always been full of lies and sly. I do not believe in your word."

Sia knew trying to talk sense with him will be impossible. He has an uncertain amount of hatred towards the rich but does that stop her? No!

She was trying to get Master to agree because Mo Ting's body feels grateful and respects him. His body will feel uneasy if they get married without his master's consent.

But since the master is making things difficult for her, she doesn't mind knocking some sense.

Sia cracked her knuckles and said, "I was trying to be humble, trying to be gentle to the person who has raised Mo Ting to so big but unfortunately it seems all my sincerity is for nuts. Now I think it's time for me to just be straightforward."

She looked at him with determination and firmly said, "Mo Ting is mine. He will become my husband and you cannot stop us."

Mo Ting's senior brother erupted into a rage and said, "Insolence! How dare you to speak like that?"

Sia shrugged and said, "I advise you to kindly make a divination of my and Mo Ting's fate. You will know what I meant after that."

Master became curious. What gives so much confidence to this young lady before him? So he curiously drew divination of her and Mo Ting's fate, the result shocked him.

He looked at Sia and asked, "How did you know the result?"

Sia smiled, "God has never been unfair. One way or another God rewards those who put in efforts. In our case, Mo Ting's love and effort should be enough to secure our intertwined fate and I, myself won't let his efforts and struggle go in vain. I didn't know the result but I know that our efforts will be rewarded. And judging from your reaction, it seems our efforts were rewarded."

Master frowned for a while and sighed, "It seems impossible for me to interfere. Do whatever you two want to do."

Senior brother Qin felt bad about this whole thing. He tried to retort, "But master......!"

Master shook his hand, "Don't interfere, they are bound to be together."

Before the master left the room Sia said, "I hope you can give your best wishes to us. Mo Ting would appreciate it."

Master stopped for a while then said, "I will."

Brother Qin sent an angry glare at Sia and left.

Mo Ting entered the room and curiously looked at Sia. Sia laughed and said, "Prepare for the marriage, my dear groom!"