7. Cultivation Genius vs Heroine Halo (5)

Sia soon entered the crowded place. People were excited to know which sect they will join. Everyone is bursting with excitement. She also saw some people with smug expression.

Sia soon saw the sect elder of Xing Xiang sect and beside him is Xiao Zhang ,the master of Liam ,an absolute supporter of Liam. He never placed the Ximen Yu Yue in his heart and supported her execution.

Sia saw many people going up and test their spiritual rank by placing their hand in the spirit stone.

Soon Sia turn came. She went up and placed her hand on the stone with the permission of the elder. The elder was  a little tired so he didn't give much attention to Sia and she saw many people giving her gaze full of ridicule.

But soon their ridicule turned into fear and astonishment. Why? Simply because the spirit stone broke into pieces.

This spirit stone was low quality one. It could only judge the rank of lord. Sects used this stone because simply there was never a person joined a sect with Spirit Lord's power. And Sia was an Overlord so of course her power was too much for the stone to handle.

The elder beside her shouted, "Heavens! A Spirit Overlord!"

Sia rubbed her ear. This elder is too enthusiastic! He nearly made her deaf.

The elder looked at Sia with horror because she guessed he is already 100+ years old but still a Spirit Overlord!

Sia saw Xiao Zhang approach her and asked, "Will you be my disciple? "

Sia asked, "Why should I ?"

He let down his pressure of a Spirit Emperor but unfortunately for him Sia didn't back down. Why? Cuz she was already in rank of Spirit King with the help of Divine eye so his pressure doesn't have heavy effect on her.

But Sia will be heavily injured if she continue so Sia said, "Fine, I , Ximen Yu Yue ,  accept you as my master."

Sia really didn't want to be his disciple. He wasn't a good master.He abandoned real Yue for Liam just because Liam was stronger!

Liam happily asked, "So you are my junior sister?"

Sia answered, "No, I am your Master's junior sister. You saw me accepting him as my master then why you ask such a stupid question?"

[ Host you are to make him fall in love with you ]

'I am working on it right now.'

[ ............ ]

#I-don't-understand-host-at-all