56. Fire General reporting to study (17)

Sia focused on the masked man. One by one she started to release attacks. But he was strong as he could defend against all her attacks.

More than anything she was getting distracted by the loud cheers of students. Sia really wanted to shout, "Is a circus show going on?"

But Sia had no time to shout at them as she can't take her eyes of from the masked man. Her one mistake and her whole 2nd chance will be gone.

Sia was about to attack again that she was suddenly swept by a large wave of water.

'Damn all Professors are here together but still they couldn't stop the heroine who messes most of her spells.'

[Remember what you said to me in last world?]

'No.'

[Be good. That's the heroine]

'............'

Sia looked at Lizzy and saw her glaring at her with venom.

She was about to attack again but then she was cut in numerous places by wind. Sia immediately knew it was Mo Ting. Step by step he stood in front of her.

His whole being was emiting dangerous aura but how could she let him protect her?

Sia placed her hand om his shoulder, "Leave her and that man to me." He looked at Sia shocked but tacitly moved aside.

Sia silently took out her sword 'Crimson Flame'. With the sword she was about to make a cut on her hand that Mo Ting grabbed her hand.

Sia somehow knew that this man in front of her hated even a scratch. Sia assured Mo Ting with her eyes.

Then she made a small cut on her hand. Soon with a shattering sound a visible blood shackles around her wrist broke.

Sia smirked, "Let me give you the taste of the might of the great fire general." Lizzy warned, "Master go away! I will handle her." Sia smirked, "Girl you are hundred years young to handle me."

The masked man wanted to run away but Sia couldn't let him run away. So she ordered, "Crimson Flame cut that man into pieces." The sword immediately striked towards his target.

Mo Ting speechlessly looked at the sword then Sia. He gulped. 'This girl has ascended the heavens after losing her memories.'

The heroine said, "You ruined everything. If I knew you would do such a thing I would have killed you long ago."

Sia sneered, "To kill me you need skills which unfortunately you don't have at all." Lizzy attacked her again which Sia defended quickly. Since Sia's shackles broke, playing with her won't be difficult at all.

Suddenly Lizzy bit her finger and drew blood. With that blood she drew a matrix. From that matrix a dark creature appeared.

It's the same creature which killed Zara in the book. Now this is going to be troublesome.