25. CEO wishes to Run Away (4)

A low key mercedes stopped in front of Sia.
Sia looked at the mercedes....same design as in her world.

Sia got into the mercedes and ordered the driver,"Go to grandpa's home." He nodded, and started the car.

After sometimes she found herself sending in front of a big villa! Sia smirked. She has to praise the sense of beauty of grandfather. Absolutely magnificent villa.

'System, it seems like Lovalaces are more rich than I thought. But I can make them more rich!' Sia smirked.

 [ Greed brings destruction ] 

 'Shut up.....' 

 [ ............... ] 

Sia entered the house and saw a gentle looking old man. She went up to him and hugged him. She didn't wanted to act cold with the only warmth original host had. She said, "It's been a while Mr.Handsome!" Grandpa laughed heartily and said, "Oh my! What a sweet mouth! Buttering this old man, huh." Sia said, "You know ah! Why ask?" 

This earned her a smack from the grandfather.

Sia exclaimed, "Ouch, what will you do if my brain gets damaged?" Grandpa said, "It's already damaged. A little more won't hurt." 

Sia pouted then smiled, "It's good to be back." Suddenly grandpa's face become dark. "That ungrateful lass! How could he do this to you when you helped him so much?" Sia shook her head, "Nah, it's fine. It's normal to give more attention to one's lover than a mere assistant." 

Grandpa sighed, "So, what are you planning?" Sia smirked, "I heard that the position of CEO is empty now." He gasped, "You want to take over the company as the CEO?" 

She smirked, "Bingo!! You hit the jackpot!" Grandpa started to laugh, "That's brilliant news." Then he frowned, "But the directors will create trouble for you." 

Sia said, "No problem, I will take care of them. I prepared a perfect gift for them in my mind." He flinched, "Why do I sense an evil aura from you?" 

She grinned and said, "By the way, don't I look handsome?" He looked at her in disgust, "Go and change you look disgusting!" Sia pouted.

'I genuinely thought I looked handsome. This comment hurt my ego. '

[ ............... ]

'System, I want you to get me all of the directors' personal or public information. I want every single detail about them.'

[ I am not your slave ] 

'Please do it, my dear mighty system.'

[ .......... ]

[ Fine, I'll do it ] 

 Thumbs up! Dad said the truth. Buttering always work...

Sia sighes, 'Dad always said human liked to be buttered up but now it seems even AI likes to be buttered.'

Sia sighed again and went back to her room.