134. Keep the Bear Child Away (5)

A small child and an elegant woman looked at each other. Both of their gazes were freezing cold.

Finally, Sia asked even though she knew, "What are you doing here?"

Little Beiting snorted, "It's my business none of your business." Sia frowned and looked at him. This bear child........

While little Beiting nervously took a few glances at Sia. Did she find out that he is lost?

Sia came here today because the heroine and her son will meet each other today. Chen Beiting came here with his father but lost his way. He finally stumbled upon a storeroom and entered.

The manager of the female lead's ex-best friend shut the female lead in the same storeroom and thus when Beiting opened the door, they met. This created a bond between them, which strengthened by time.

Of course, Sia has to break this bond! So, here she is... In front of this little bear child, holding him off from entering the storeroom.

Sia smirked, "Could it be? You are lost, right?"

Chen Beiting choked. She wasn't asking questions. She was confirming that. How could prideful Beiting accept that?

He denied, "Aunty, you are lost. Not me, humf!" In the deep inside, he wanted this woman to walk away so that he can quietly follow her. What can he do? He is really lost, ah!

While Sia narrowed her eyes. Could he be? The legendary tsundere of Japanese culture!!

Sia smiled while pointing at the storeroom's door which Beiting was about to open, "Sure, tell me where are you going?"

Little Beiting wanted to cry. How is he supposed to tell where this door leads? He himself was about to open this door to check!

So, he stubbornly looked at Sia as if he could see an answer in her face but unfortunately, Sia's overly cold face finally discouraged him.

Finally, Sia said, "Follow me." This time Beiting wisely didn't argue with her. What a joke? What if this aunty leaves him here alone??

When they were walking away, the dizzy woman in the storeroom opened her eyes.

For some reason, she felt restless. Like something really important to her is walking away. She walked over the door and knocked again. But none opened the door.

After safely throwing *cough* escorting Beiting, Sia called her brother's assistant, "There seems to someone stuck at the storeroom. You help that person."

The assistant asked, "Why didn't you help?"

Sia replied, "Why should I? Am I mother humanity who took the responsibility of helping all humans?"

The assistant, ".............."

After talking the Sia the call. What a joke? How can she help the person whom she is supposed to destroy?