49. Fire General reporting to study (10)

Sia looked at the new male lead, a guy with short black hair and two mismatched eyes. Sia can sense a strong magical aura from him! Now who's this?

[ Ariel Zeinth, a fairy prince ]

".........."

'You got to be kidding me! Ok let's not get shocked, she is the female lead. All the best males must be belong to her.'

'Now system tell me if I snatch this male lead as well, will she find another one?'

[ Affirmative ]

"...................."

[ Host what are you going to do ]

'I will let them cultivate their feelings.'

[ That will make the heroine stronger ]

'Then I will destroy them both.'

[ .............. ]

Kelvin looked at both leads then pulled a red card out of nowhere! "You both go to detention for improper behaviour," he said.

"..............." System explain.

[ A class monitor has the power to give detention and....... ]

Kelvin is a class monitor, Sia knew that. It was stated in the book. Ariel immediately protested, "Lizzy did nothing wrong. You can't punish her."

Sia couldn't control herself and said, "Boy just take the girl with you in detention and cultivate your feelings."

Ariel thought it was a good plan so he dragged the heroine with him.

Kelvin looked at me with an agape mouth then said, "You should know that in detention one has to clean and has to do paperworks. How will they cultivate feelings?"

Sia smiled at him, "I said it to send those two away. That lovestruck fool won't think much as his only thought is how to obtain that girl. I thought if I say this he will drag the girl with him."

Kelvin said, "You are a manipulative person!" Sia smirked, "Nah you got it wrong. I am just good at mind games."

[ Host they are same ]

'Mine sounds cooler!' 

Sia walked away from Kelvin. She doesn't need unwanted attention. Specially from the ex-hero!

[ Good Attribute Point: 60,000 LP ]

'This again! I just don't understand how am I earning this?'

[ Unnecessary to know ]

"................"

* A month later *

It's been month since Sia is living in this dimension. Today is the day she has been waiting for. Today is strength test day.

A Professor will choose two students from same class to fight against each other.

In the book, the heroine of course lost as she was too clumsy to even cast the spell right.

Every single spell she casted had to go wrong.

One day she had to perform in front of class by shifting a water from a jar to another but with a wrong spell she poured the whole jar of water onto the Professor and got detention.

Professor Allenia, our guide of today's test said to me, "Zara your opponent will be a wind or water witch/wizard. I wish to see how you will fight against your magical weakness."

Sia nodded at her. As long as it's no the heroine, she is ok. It's not that Sia is afraid of her it's just she is afraid of her wrong spells.

God knows which wrong spell will she cast today!