135. Keep the Bear Child Away (6)

Mother Wen dragged Sia to a shopping center the next day. Sia doesn't like shopping at all. She feels it's a tiring job.

Those who can shop for hour and hour deserves her respect.

Unfortunately for her, Mrs.Wen just fell on catagory who can shop for hour and hour.

After being dragged around for two hour like a luggage, Sia finally convinced Mrs.Wen to take a break. They entered the food  and Sia ordered a vanilla milkshake.

After the milkshake was delivered, Sia walked towards the railing.

Whenever she comes to this kind of shopping center in mission world, she always looks down from the railing to the busy crowd. This kind of scene is not seen in 4040...

After all, in online shopping delivery can be sent within 3 sec so it's not needed to go to shop personally.

Sia looked down from the railing while taking small sips. Suddenly, she spotted the Male Lead with his son. She continued to watch over them. After finishing her milkshake, she dropped the plastic glass in the trash can. 

She walked over Mrs.Shu and said, "Mom, I will take a look. I will be back soon."

Then she walked into a elevator and pressed the number of the floor where the Male Lead and Beiting is. After stopping Female lead and her son from meeting yesterday, she was too relaxed that she even forgot the plot.

Like a retarded plot, today there will be a terrorist attack on the floor where the Male lead and his son is. Coincidentally the Female lead will also be there and bear a bullet for the Male lead. 

When the door of the elevator opened, Sia looked at the door while a trace of smile flashed through her eyes.

How can there be a big plot happening without her?

She grinned as she whispered, "Ah, how could you do this to me? Male Lead and Female lead sama, there is no way you can get the fun of the party without me..... After all, I am a certified party popper!"

She looked at the floor a little confused..... The name of the store was not written in the novel!

System who creased to exist finally appeared and kindly helped.

[ Host, the shop at your left..... Yes, this one ]

Following the advice of system, Sia came in front of a jewellery shop.

'Wait, what is Male Lead doing with his son in a jewellery shop?'

[ The Male Lead saw the female lead and entered the shop ]

'.............'

'Well, cannot underestimate the wife chasing skill of Male Lead. They almost work like they had a tracker set on the Female Lead.'

Sia entered the shop.

With Sia's interference it's almost certain that this big ploy is about to have a big change!

But what Sia didm't know that this change will effect her life in this dimension really soon!