136. Keep the Bear Child Away (7)

Chen Beiting immediately noticed Sia when she entered. Little Beiting was surprised by the coincidence but not really as unhappy as he thought he would be after seeing Sia.

Maybe she helped her yesterday, that's why his resentment towards her disappeared! Kids are really easy to offend and also really easy to impress as well.

But of course, Chen Beiting's resentment or whatsoever has nothing to do with Sia!

Chen Beiting walked over Sia to say thank you! Yesterday, he didn't get the chance to say thank you to her. 

Sia was looking for the Female Lead but suddenly she felt someone tugging her sleeve. She looked and saw the bear child tugging her.

She was taken back a little but politely asked, "What happened?"

Chen Beiting opened her mouth to say but suddenly a gunshot startled everyone. Chen Beiting hugged Sia's leg tightly after hearing the gunshot. 

Sia fearlessly looked and saw many people wearing black masks have surrounded the store. She finally spots the Female Lead. Among the crying and afraid customers, her calm face was quite eyecatching!

Sia watched as one of the terrorists aimed at Chen Beichen. She suddenly felt two arms tightening around her leg.

She looked and saw Chen Beiting tightly holding her while taking peeks. His face was as pale as a white sheet of paper.

Sia looked at the male lead again and saw him looking at the Female Lead.

Sia murmured, "You are targetted by terrorist yet the person you are looking at is not your child who lived with you for five years rather a pretty woman."

Chen Beiting was close enough to hear Sia's mutter and looked at his father. He also saw his father looking at a pretty aunty who felt quite familiar but he still felt hurt.

Suddenly he saw a terrorist shooting at his father and the pretty aunty rushing to save his father. His whole body was cold.

In midst of chaos, a warm hug closed his all senses. He desperately hugged the person who was hugging him to escape from the reality.

The soothing words of Sia along with her soft pats on his back eased him. Big drops of tears fell from his eyes. He couldn't help but cry. Sia immediately picked him and started walking to soothe him.

Her action surprised not only the terrorist but also the panic-stricken people.

A terrorist walked over her and extended his hand to grab Chen Beiting from her arms but Sia grabbed his hand and sounds to bone breaking echoed.

She had increased her strength so at least breaking some bones is not a problem for her.

She was also prepared to bring out the bombs and guns from her space but suddenly the man who was standing in front of her fell. Armies surrounded the terrorist from everywhere.

Sia fell into an embrace. Strong forearms tightly warped around her. She heard a deep voice, "Do you know how worried I was?"

The small Beiting who was squeezed between these two expressed his ignorance. What's going on and why is he getting squeezed?!