96. Play Game and Solve the family problems (11)

"Sir, there is someone who wishes to meet you!" Xun Yi, the assistant of Chen Lin uneasily said. 

Chen Lin looked at his assistant. He raised this boy with his own hands. He wanted him to marry her daughter but that brat ran away.

Chen Lin asked, "Who is it?"

Xun Yi replied, "That......Her name is Li Mao."

Chen Lin became stunned. The papers which was on his hands fell down on the ground.

Although he cut all his relation with his daughter, he always took notice of her. But that daughter of his seems to really forgotten him.

The day his granddaughter Li Mao was born, he waited the whole day waiting for his daughter to come and ask forgiveness then show him his grandchild.

But that day she didn't come.........A week passed but she didn't come. His heart went cold. In the end, he couldn't see his one and only grandchild.

The day, he found out about mistress and her child,he couldn't wait still and went to meet her. He made many sarcastic remarks but that girl stayed silent. Until the end, she never asked for his help.

Slowly slowly they drifted apart, even though that's not what he wanted. After all, that's the girl who is a part of his soul and body!

Until now, finally a connection between him and her has appeared.

Chen Lin asked, "Do I look okay? I don't look untidy, do I?"

Xun Li weakly smiled. What's with this sturdy look on boss's face? If he didn't hear what he said just now, he would have thought he is going on a war!

Boss, I know you are excited to meet your granddaughter but with that expression, you will scare little girl away.

Sia fiddled with her fingers while slowly asserting the nature and capability of the original owner.

If she hadn't met Li Mao, she would have just went on like how she usually does. But now, she needs to be careful. She cannot show any flaw which may effect the future of Li Mao.

Sia sighed. That's why, she doesn't like meeting original owners. If she hadn't met, she wouldn't feel guilty to play out of character. Now she has to act........How tiring!

Gloomy atmosphere spread around Sia. Mushrooms could be seen around her!

Chen Lin looked again......wait how can he see growing mushrooms around his granddaughter?

Did age affect his eye-sight? He must go to a doctor and check out! 

He coughed gently to gain Sia's attention.

Sia looked behind and looking at the expression of Chen Lin, her face slowly became distorted.

What's with this expression of going to execute her?