109. Vampire Ancestor pets the Holy Priest (2)

Sia opened her eyes then blinked.

She blinked again but her vision didn't change. She cannot see anything.

She definitely didn't get a blind body this time for sure so there is only one explanation,  she stretched out her hand and pushed. 

The black wall in front of her eyes moved. Finally the cover of the coffin fell down.

She sat up and looked around.

She was in middle of a forest, her coffin was protected by a red magical matrix.

Sia felt sore all over her body..........It felt like this body had no movement for a millennium.

Sia stretched out her hands and feet, trying to make the body a little ease and flexible. Then she asked system, "What is the identity of my body?"

[ Host, there is no information about your current body in my data ]

Sia frowned. What kind of spicy chicken body is this? How can there be no information?

Sia said, "You check again."

[ Still not found ]

Sia thought for a while then asked, "Does the information you are looking at has certain timeline?"

[ Ah, Yes host! How did you know ]

A weird idea popped up in Sia's mind. She said with difficulty, "Try 2000 or 3000 years before the birth of heroine."

[ Host, how can that be ]

[ ....................... ]

Sia asked in weak voice, "What have you found?"

[ Err..........Host, you body is 7000 years old ]

Sia, "...................."

[ Host, did you receive a shock ]

Sia felt a little uncomfortable. Although she has gotten back her memories, she even remember once she was the grandmother of male lead in a dimension.

But somehow this time, she feels a little uncomfortable listening her age. Blame this on her memory loss!

[ Host although your age is a little much but you should look at the mirror. Your looks aren't bad ]

Maybe the system felt really sympathetic for her that it, itself summoned her mirror to heal her wounded heart.

Sia looked at the mirror but it spoiled her mood more.

She definitely is this time a seductive beauty. Red hair like waves, red eyes and thin full lips and a mole right under her eye. Even her figure looks good.

But somehow the more she looked, the more uncomfortable she felt...........Why does looking at youthful face of a 7000 years old vampire makes her remember the witches who sacrifices young maidens for eternal youth?

Sia shook her head.....These kind of thoughts should be thrown out of her head. After all, when she returns she will continue doing task, that time her body may be more worst than this!

'System, publish the tasks.'

▆ ▇ █[ Main Mission : Destruction of Female lead ](Life Points : 90,000)█ ▇ ▆

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ [ Side Quest 1 : Crown a new rular of blood race ](Life Points : 70,000)▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ [ Side Quest 2 : Get hatred from Vampire hunter league. Have to be collected up to 10000. Each hunter gives 1 point. ](Life points : 50,000)▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ [ Hidden Quest : ?? ](??) ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Sia narrowed her eyes when she saw her mission is to get hatred from vampire hunter league. Sounds fun!

She asked, "Currently in which phase of story we are in?"

[ Since the difficulty of mission has been raised, we are currently in the phrase of crowning the new queen. Heroine is now in the blood alter with all Vampire nobles ] 

Sia smiled, "No problem! Shall we crush the party?"