168. Act of Reality (1)

Sia looked at the huge city through her office. Her office is covered by thai glass, giving a chance to savor the excellent view of the city.

Sia took a deep breath and let it out.

Finally, they are here. A place where all began and will end. The real game starts now!

Beside Sia slowly a misty figure started to form. Slowly it took a human shape.

Sia glanced at it then said, "Scum system, the shop actually wasn't closed. Just to save my points and to buy yourself a body, you cheated me."

The system, who is now a young man just smiled.

Sia looked over the city again and asked, "System do you know about the plot of this dimension?"

System quitely looked at Sia for a while. Systems choose their host from different dimension. They cannot kidnap a heroine, so they only take a female vicious lead who can resists heveanly dao. 

After finising mission, whether those hosts can win against the heroine or not, is not a concern of them.

Sia, she is also a vicious female character of the life of Mary Wright, the heroine of this world.

But the Sia in front of him, is not a simple character. He teased, "I don't understand what you are talking about? This is reality, not a dimension under supervision."

Sia sneered, "Why Mary killed my parents?"

System became silent. He asked, confused, "Why do you ask that?"

Sia slowly walked back and sat on the rightful chair of the vice president and said, "Chen Beiting and a certain someone made me realise something. Chen Beiting was my adopted son, we harmed his parents but he still loved us. So according to that, Mary should never harm my parents. Also not all heroine are bad. I have been always looking at this situation on my point of view. Now that I am clear headed these all leads to only one conclusion. There is a background story which I am not aware of."

System laughed, "Host, you are too clear headed."

He then looked at the ground and asked, "Do you know in what premises this huge company stands on?" Sia looked at System questionably.

He replied, "The blood of biological parents of Mary."

Sia frowned, "My parents killed them?"

System nodded. Sia took a deep breath them laughed, "This is so messed up but I like it."

Sia looked at system and said, "System, do you think I should give a chance to Mary for revange?Oh well, anyway the final outcome is definitely my victory."

Sia softly touched her lower lip and smirked, "After all, as a destroyer, I can show no mercy!"

System sighed. This is gotta be a one way ticket to be tortured for the heroine.

Sia suddenly eerily smiled at system and said, "By the way, I got a job for you." System curiously asked, "What?"

When new P.A of Sia aka System saw how much work a P.A does, He wanted to cry..... No, he no longer wants to maintain his human form, let him become real system again!

A/N:

Been a little exhausted mentally so no guarantee when next update will come out! Sorry....