165. Profiteer on the Floor (16)

Sia has been more outrageous lately. Nowadays, she always goes out with a group of zombies, makes them bite people then heal people with a certain exchange.

Survivors can only grind their teeth and play along with her. They cannot wait to tear her apart.

Sia is of course in a great mood while Mo Ting's mood is ruined.

He can't be close to his wife, he can also not sleep in the same room as Sia.

Sia kicked him out of the room saying, "When I see you, I wanna pounce at you but I can't. That irritates me, so don't dangle in front of me!"

Today she robbed another batch of survivors. Among them, she spotted a family of four. This immediately reminded her of the heroine's plead with the excuse of her family.

Just the thought of the original owner's family made her blood boil. An invisible connection was pulling her to find them.

It took some time for Sia to soothe her body. She frowned. What is wrong?

'System, scan my body.'

[ Scanning...... 10% ....... 30% 50%..... 70%...... 90%...... Scanning complete! The threat of the original owner's awakening is found ]

Sia frowned. She didn't need a system to explain, after all, she is a destroyer.

Before choosing the path of destroyer she did the basic study course by which she could also become a fixer but she joined the destroyer's department.

According to her understanding, in the punishment world, the system higher-ups chooses a suitable body then weakens the soul of the body and make them fell asleep.

So the original soul co-exists with host souls.

This type of operation is really dangerous as if the original soul is stronger than the host soul, the host might be in danger.

In her world, they only choose a dead body to take over, which is much safer and easier.

So the thing is, original Maria is still here and family is her landmine.

Mo Ting suddenly appeared before her and sat next to her, "What's wrong?"

Sia told Mo Ting about her concern. Mo Ting thoughtfully smiled a bit then said, "Only Maria's parents are human!"

Sia frowned. Mo Ting whistled, a young zombie walked over to them.

Just one glance at the zombie and Sia's body moved on her own. She rushed over to the zombie and hugged, "Brother!"

Tears fell from her eyes! No! That's not her emotion! No, she can't let Maria take over!

Sia slowly pushed away Maria's all emotion then let go of the zombie.

Mo Tong then said, "You can control your family now. Zombie virus can only treat not transformed yet ones, not the zombies. Your parents won't go against your wish now!"

She looked at Mo Ting with complicated eyes. She again forgot Mo Ting is not someone who needs her protection.

He is also a destroyer. Not behind her, not in front of her. He is a destroyer of the same rank as her.

Just, she cheated him by doing one more mission and became no.1 on board.

But because from the start of this world, Mo Ting took the position of submissive one which made her completely forget he is the same as her.

Mo Ting smiled at her. His imaginary tail was swaying right and left. Sia could almost see his imaginary wolf ears twitching with happiness.

His whole face says 'Asking for praise'.

Sia's defense immediately collapsed. She hugged Mo Ting and kissed his cheek.

Unfortunately for the virus, she could not kiss his lips. But Mo Ting was satisfied with a kiss on the cheek.

While Sia's face was dark. Damn, can't eat tofu!

She is so pitiful!