28. CEO wishes to Run Away (7)

Sia could see that some directors were against her being the CEO. Before they could say anything She said,"Firstly my dear board of directors I have 15% share of the company and my grandpa had 35% so in total I have 50%.

 Now you need 50% to refute me but there are some directors who are loyal to my grandpa so getting 50% against me is impossible so give up."

Director Ranbolle stood up and said,"You are just a small girl! How much can you know about business?"

Sia smirked at him," Good question. You see this little girl in more qualified than you. You have graduated from University C while I have graduated from University A with high distinction. Sure enough I am better than you right?"

Sia could see his face getting redder because of humiliation. Ai shefelt satisfied seeing his red face. Now time to humiliate more directors.(つ✧ω✧)つ

Director Edward stood up and said,"I object."  Sia said,"I also object you being here. Why? Because you should be in jail not here."

She took out the evidence against him and gave these to him. Sia smirked,"What do you think?" She could see his hands shaking while looking at the papers.

Sia looked at all the directors at the room and said in a cold voice, " I know every thing about all of you. Whether it's about director Liam's depression or director Ansh's mistress or director Quentin's brother destroying an innocent person's family."

She saw the pale looks of every single director. Heh they were only starting sweethearts! Picture is still onψ( ' ∇ ' )ψ

Sia started to walk around the room then looked at director Edward," Ah that reminded me I heard you wanted your nephew to be the new CEO. Tsk Tsk so sad that he also doesn't have a clean history."

Director Edward yelled," How can you know all these?"

Sia said, "Shush director Edward calm down I have my own way to get all these information."

Sia looked at all the directors and smiled," Now does anyone have any problem with me being the CEO?"

Have a problem what a joke! They didn't want to go to jail so all of them approved Athena. They wanted to run away from this villain ah!

Sia smiled and said,"Meeting is done.Leave now." 

The all fleed away in super speed like their ife depended on it. 。。。ミヽ(。><)ノ

Well that's something.

Grandpa looked at Sia and asked," Since when did you start to gather information and how?"

Sia made a lip zipping gesture and said," Long time ago and I have my own way."

Grandpa shook his head and laughed,"Glad that my granddaughter knows these things well. Anyway tomorrow be prepared for a press conference. We have to let everyone in this country know about you."

She smiled and said," I will be prepared."

Grandpa advised," Make sure to hire some assistant for your own convenience."

Sia just nodded. That's the most important thing for a CEO.