92. Play Game and Solve the family problems (7)

When Sia logged into game again, her eyes flashed!

Mommy.......why did suddenly so many players seems to gather in front of her?

When she waited whole three hours for them with preparation, they end up coming when she wasn't prepared at all?

Sia took a deep breath. She needs to kill them all after all she won't get another golden opportunity!

'Crimson Flame' appeared on her hand. Sia commanded, "Change."

The sword vibrated strongly!

Sia wickedly smiled, "Then don't blame me when I destroy your core, dear divine devil weapon."

The sword again buzzed as if saying, 'We have soul contract. If you destroy my core then you will also die.'

Sia dangerously smiled, "How about we give it a try and see if I safely can turn around."

The sword trembled. Why is his master seems more dangerous and evil than his creator the devil king.

The certain Devil King who was trapped within the sword he, himself created mocked the sword conscious.........heh, you just found out now!

The sword slowly started to change it's form and became a staff that is used by a mage.

[ Host, tell me my eyes are playing tricks ]

[ Did I just see a divine holy sword change it's form ]

"Ah, that who said it's a divine holy sword?"

[ It's not ]

Sia replied, "No, it's not."

What a joke? This weapon is no divine holy weapon..........it's a divine devil weapon.But she won't tell this to system. That A.I may go to his higher ups if it gets to know even ignoring it's betrayal to become high level A.I.

Sia concentrated on killing the players in front of her.

She waved her staff and a wave of thunder fell upon them. Yeh, so her dear weapon generated thunder ability after changing into staff. But why does this ability seems to reminds of someone?

But she couldn't remember who was with thunder ability...Well who cares?

While Sia was thinking of changing her weapon into something else and see if it generates a new type of ability, the players who were dead at the ground were dumbfounded.

Freaking crazy mom's mental retardation!!

There were some players who had level-100 up. They were also killed by this one attack.

How did a lev-50 ended up killing them all!! It's a bug! A Big Bug!!

The players immediately went to the gaming company to complain.

The gaming company received a large number of complain so they had to check this bug.

After checking Sia's equipment, they found that staff is categorized as a godly weapon.

But it seems like none of them ever added a Godly weapon!

While certain silently system saw his host hacking into the system of gaming company and add her staff in their weapon catagory.

This little baby has nothing to say!

My host is spicy chicken and now I am too tired to say anything to her now!

Damn just how she does everything shortcut?

A/N:

Yumemmc: Have everyone forgotten about me?

Sia: More like you forgotten everyone........

Yumemmc: Hehe.......

Yumemmc: Anyway I wanted to say..I will try to give you all three chapters or more a week, after all I have plan to finish this arc this month........I have no plan to drag this book until next year...... Alright everyone, take care and be safe!!!