137. Keep the Bear Child Away (8)

Mo Ting who popped out of nowhere suddenly noticed that there seems to be a small teddy bear between him and Sia. He took a step back and looked.

Big round and round teary eyes looked at him. The bear child's cheek bulged like a hamster. His cheek looks like it could squeeze water.

In a soft and silky voice, he accused, "Why do you two squeeze me? I am a living being! Don't you see me?"

Mo Ting silently apologized in his heart. What can he do? The bear child is just short! How can he, a man of 6" see him? In front of him, this bear child just a goblin! Although, this goblin actually looks cute!

Where did Sia pick him up? Did she also get a hobby of picking children like his mom?

Chen Beiting definitely deserved his name as the smart and high IQ son of main leads. He definitely read what Mo Ting is thinking and brewed grievance. He is not that short. QAQ

Tears formed again in his eyes. He silently hid his face on the crook of Sia's neck and let the tears drop, wetting Sia's neck.

Sia was irritated by Chen Beiting. Why is this bear child crying again? She sympathized with him a while ago that's why she took care of him. Now having another fit of a crybaby, she just wanted to throw this bear child away.

Unfortunately, she could only hold Chen Beiting as he tightly held on her. Sia looked at Mo Ting as if saying don't you love me? Prove to me your love! Pick and take this bear child away from me! Her neck and her dress was wet by him !

Mo Ting smartly took a step back and concentrated on the terrorist. He saw nothing!

Sia grinds her teeth. Very good, Mo Ting! He will pay for it!

Suddenly Chen Beiting raised his head and looked at Sia. Sia also looked at him. He finally said in his milky voice, "You pat me."

Sia, ".............." Something is wrong with this bear child! Fine, fine! It's just a child! Pat, pat, pat!

Against her annoyance, Sia patted Chen Beiting while Chen Beiting buried his head in Sia's neck.

He saw his father. That pretty lady took a bullet for his father. His father saw him being safe, so he began to take care of the pretty aunty. 

Chen Beiting doesn't know why but he wanted to be close to the pretty aunty. He wanted see if she is seriously injure but he doesn't like this subconscious attraction towards some unknown person.

So he is trying to resist. How? Let this don't-like-Chen-Beiting painted on face aunty pat him! Hump, he doesn't believe she won't listen to him after seeing his helpless face!

Chen Beiting laughed in his heart, "I need distraction so aunty Wen Shu forgive me but I am going to annoy you to death! Be prepared!"

Poor Sia didn't know the bear child in her arms was making dangerous plans!