8. Cultivation Genius vs Heroine Halo (6)

After finishing the procedure of joining the sect Sia left the hall. Why? Because the system was telling her to meet that villain.

She soon reached the inn and entered his room. When she entered she saw no one present in the room! Where did he go? He shouldn't have healed so quickly.

[ Host incoming ]

Before Sia could understand anything she felt a sharp object on her neck. "System, how could you be late to inform me? Darn it!"

[ I was a little late......... ]

There should be no next time. She sighed and asked, "Is this how you treat your savior?"

He asked, "Why did you save me?" This villain, does she needs a reason to save you? Ok, she did save you because of the system but she can't say that! Sia sighed and said, "Do I need a reason to save a human being?"

He chuckled, "Oh really? I don't believe you, mother of humanity."

She said, "Hump if you don't believe me then don't believe me. What can I do? By the way, do you think all humans do things expecting something in exchange?"

He nodded, "Correct. Nothing is for free in this world."

Sia looked at Lin Heng. This man is rational. Flowery words won't work on him. He suddenly burst into laughter. He said, "Girl what you said isn't wrong but have you thought about me..... whether I am a good or bad person. What if I am a bad person? Does your conscience allow that?"

That.......She completely didn't need to think of as she knows he is the villain. He is an evil being!

But she can't let him know. So she acted as she didn't think of it.

Lin Heng laughed, seeing her expression as it clearly said she didn't think of that problem.

[ There are some problems with this male lead! He supposed to be cold-hearted with no expression and thinks nothing but getting stronger but why is he expressing so much emotion towards the host ]

Is that so?

[ Host I am going to contact my higher-ups. I will not be able to respond to  you for a while ]

Lin Hang said, "You are interesting."

Sia asked, "How did you end up with this conclusion?"

He let out a chuckle and took away the sharp object from her neck and made her faced him while holding Sia's waist, "Just like that.. "

Sia wasn't concentrated on what he was saying cuz she felt that he seems familiar.

Suddenly a voice brought her back to the  present, "What are you spacing out for?" But she was sure she never met him. How could she even meet him?

Sia finally clearly saw the appearance of Lin Heng. Because he was soaked with blood she couldn't see his appearance but now seeing his appearance 'This man is too handsome, can cause calamity'.