3. Cultivation Genius vs Heroine Halo (1)

​ A⃢​ r⃢​ c⃢​ ​ 1⃢ ​

Sia took a deep breath and said,
"System choose a dimension for me and give me it's plot."

[ Ok ]

Suddenly a book with red cover and golden design came in front of Sia.

Name: Rebirth of Thousand faced genius cultivator.

First mission and it's based on Xianxia back ground.

Sia rubbed her temple. Looks like it's going to be hard to do first mission.

Sia started to read the book.....

The story is kinda same as all the cultivation stories she had read in modern time.

A assassin from modern time transmigrated as the good for nothing third young miss of Feng family who is reknown waste.She couldn't accept this so she tried hard and manages to cultivate. While on her way she meets the male lead Xuan Yuan Liam. She caught Xuan Yuan Liam's attention and he gets her to join the Xing Xiang sect . She joins the Xing Xiang sect. There both of them cultivated their feelings and rules the world.

Sia sighed, "Which character am I? "

[ Sorry host I cannot tell you.You will get your character when you enter the dimension ]

"Hmm alright," Sia nodded.

Sia asked, "System give me the basic information of this dimension. "

Another window screen came before her.

This world is based on spiritual power. Everyone has a certain element to cultivate.

The heroine was duel cultivator Water and Nature.

The Male lead had a rare element lightning.

There is 7 cultivation rank:

Spirit Beginner ( 3 Levels )

Spirit Soldier ( 3 Levels )

Spirit Lord ( 3 Level )

Spirit Overlord ( 3 Level )

Spirit King ( 3 Levels )

Spirit Emperor ( 3 Levels )

Spirit Ancestor ( 3 Levels )

Each rank has 3 levels.

Spirit Ancestor is the greatest rank. None had ever entered that rank.

Not even the main characters.

She sighed, "System, so I need to destroy the heroine?"

[ Correct ]

Sia thought that it would have been better to go to a modern world in her first mission

Is there a rewind button where system could change xianxia into modern genre?

[ Host would you like to learn some skills? ]

Sia immediately nodded.

[ Please choose 2 skills from below ]

Sia looked into the skills and was greatly amused. So many skills to finish mission! Is system trying to create a perfect human who can do everything or something?

Cooking, Singing, Fighting, Divine eye, Swordmanship, Magic, Seducing, Dancing , Drawing, Hacking and many others.

Sia chose divine eye and swordmanship.

[ Host you are going into skill room for 50 years to learn these skills. Please take care of yourself ]