[𝔈𝔵𝔱𝔯𝔞 5] Silvera and Louise

Silvera looked at the handsome priest dangling here and there in search of wine in the room. Today is their 2nd anniversary of being together. 2 years have passed since they have been together.

So he wanted to celebrate it but somehow, he forgot to arrange the wine on the candlelight dinner table, so he is busy now finding the wine.

Silvera lovingly looked at the priest. She was born in the branch family of the royal blood clan. Although it's a branch family of a royal clan, it had no power.

She worked hard to raise in power, become someone whom no one can trample on. On this road, she lost the right to love and be loved as she could trust none.

Finally, she found someone whom she could love wholeheartedly. Whom she could shower with her love and the only person who can give her happiness, love, and a place called home.

Louise finally found the wine. He immediately looked at Silvera to show the wine. Looking at her loving gaze, he felt guilty. His heart twitched with pain. He clenched his fist, his nail was about to bore into his skin but he controlled his strength.

If he bleeds, she will know it by smell and also know something is wrong with him.

He forcefully smiled at her and walked over her.

He poured wine in both of their glass and said, "It's been two years we have been together." Silvers smiled charmingly at him and said, "And I seem to love you more and more."

Louise's cheek became red. He looked extremely seductive in the soft hollow light. Silvera whined in her heart, Little human fowled, he is seducing me to eat him up!

Silvera slowly took the glass of wine and took a sip. Seeing her taking a sip, the hand of Louise which was holding the glass tightened. He felt his heart was about to burst with pain.

Silvera smiled at him sweetly but suddenly her face changed, she held the place of her heart. She started to feel extremely uncomfortable.

Slowly as if realizing something she looked at Louise with wide eyes. In the end, she smiled sadly, " So I could never trust anyone. Even you betrayed me." A clear drop of tear fell from her eyes.

Louise wanted to immediately hug her and bend her in his body. He desperately wanted to wipe her tears and kiss her. Bring back that charming smile on her face.

Take away the paleness of her face but in the end, it's him who caused this. He never knew while doing this mission, he will fell from her warmth. Fell in love with her.

He slowly said, "Our love is forbidden. You are a blood clan member while I am a human."

Silvera smiled at him. That smile made him sad more cause that smile held no warmth for him. Only coldness and indifference.

She said, "So this is the nasty excuse you found for yourself, huh! Leave! Never appear before me."

Louise slowly walked over and left the room. After closing the door, he slides down on the ground. Holding his knees, he wept bitterly. In the end, he lost her finally.

The Grand Priest of the temple of light looked at Louise pridefully and said, "My son, you have done a great job. You have saved a lot of trouble by killing that demon! Well done! You are the savior of humanity."

Louise silently heard the priest praising him. After his achievement, he was given a high position and he got everyone's respect.

The place where he was just a little ant with no existence, finally he became the master of this palace but the price of this honor was her.

Louise looked around himself. He was in a beautiful landscape. When he looked forward he saw a silhouette which hitched breath. The red hair was fluttering because of air.

She looked at him and smiled sadly, "Do you know, I regret meeting you! There was a time, I prayed if there was a 2nd life, I shall be with you. Now, thinking about it, I desperately pray to God not to accept my wish."

Louise clenched his fists. Yes, he did get respect but he never got the love which he yearned for. Only this woman in front of him gave him love.

There was a countless time he asked himself was everything he did worth anything?

Silvera stood up and walked over him. She gently tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and said, "I wish I had never met you but that's a hopeless wish. So I can only wish for finding a person who will actually love me."

Louise wanted to say he loved her, he still loves her but he is no longer qualified to say so.

Suddenly someone shook him and Louise woke up from the dream. He heard an urgent voice, "Holy Priest, Holy knight Kinley attacked the priests of the temple!"

Louise rubbed his forehead. He knows Holy Knight Kinley, a genius of Kinley family and the most capable knight but why would he attack people of the temple?

He immediately walked in the hall and looked at the bloody hall. He saw a lot of knights restricting Kinley. He asked, "Why did you do this?"

Kinley slowly said, "All of you tried to hurt her so all of you should be damned!"

Louise frowned at his words and asked, "Who are you speaking about?"

The knights forced Kinley on the ground to answer but suddenly an invisible power attacked all the knights. They flew and hit the ground.
A delicate figure showed herself. Louise became shocked by seeing her. She is alive!

She walked over Kinley and asked, "Weak chicken, did you really think you could avenge me alone?"

Kinley determinedly said, "Hmm..... I just wanted to avenge you. Why would I think so much?"

Silvera gently caressed his cheek and said, "You betrayed the humans, now they no longer will accept you."

He smiled and looked into her eyes with deep affection, "I don't need them to accept me, I only need you! For you, I am willing to betray anyone."

Silvera's heart shook. She slowly smiled, her eyelashes fluttered like a butterfly. She lowered her face and kissed Kinley gently then disappeared together with kinley.

Louise silently looked at the place where she stood then bitterly smiled. She didn't even cast a glance at him.

Ask him if he regrets it? Yes, he regrets it a lot. If he could go back in time, he would have shamelessly stuck with Silvera.

But there is no medicine of regret.

-----------------------------------------------------------

[ Attribute points failure: deducted 1,00,000 LP]

Little Theatre:

Yumemmc: Took me a long time to write so people vote!! Those who will vote will get a good person card from me!

Mo Ting: What will they do with that card? They can't even eat it.

Yumemmc: You ask them for a vote... I will make you handsome in the next arc.

Mo Ting: Who will be at the top?

Yumemmc: Of course Si.....

Mo Ting: What did you say?

Yumemmc: You *reluctantly*

Mo Ting: Hurry voteeeee........ Bad people will get caught by police so be a good guy and vote....

Yumemmc: Shameless.....