68. The Past Which Always Hunts (11)

When Mo Ting entered the dining room, he was stunned. bloody red long hair fell on the girl's waist like a waterfall. She was focused on pouring water. 

She cannot be considered as a calamitous beauty but there was something about her. Her aura was too strong to be ignored. 

Her aura made the background invisible keeping only her in the view.

She finally looked at Mo Ting. Her brown eyes held sharpness which was not quite someone of her age should have.

She asked, "Are you gonna stay here?" Mo Ting narrowed his eyes. Firstly this was his house. Secondly who is she and lastly what is she doing here?

Mo Ting said, "This is my house." Sia nodded, "Alright then." She left the dining room with they glass of water.

Mo Ting also followed her. Sia entered the drawing room and said, "Auntie, I want to stay at power panel dorm for a while."

Mrs.Mo asked, "Why, dear?" Sia looked at Mo Ting and said, "I just don't like his face."

Mo Ting became stunned. He never met this girl heck he didn't even know her. But why is she showing such a high level of dissatisfaction towards him?

Mr.Mo thought, 'Should have trusted my gut feeling. Sia definitely has something against Mo Ting.'

Mrs.Mo choked on her saliva. How was she supposed to answer this? Sia without another went back to her room.

Mo Ting finally asked, "Who is she?" 

 Mo Ling replied, "Before you left for the power panel, the building next to the power panel was accidentally burnt. None survived. She is a member of one of those family and only person who was luckily not in that building. Mom had brought her home the day when you left. Have you forgotten?"

Mo Ting really had forgotten so he said nothing. Suddenly he asked the million dollar question, "So why does she dislikes me so much?"

Mo Ling awkwardly smiled, "I think, I can answer that. Sister Sia is a very prideful person. She doesn't like to be compare with anyone. But as you were the most perfect student of until now she is often compared to you, which may caused her a lot of dissatisfaction."

Mo Ting the goat who got disliked for such a silly reason got stunned. Was it his fault that he was good and famous?

Even the Mo couple got shocked to know the reason. 

Mo Ling changed the topic, "Brother, I heard you will perform a destroyers task tomorrow."

Mo Ting nodded. Mo Ling excitedly said, "I will cheer for you." Mo Ting sneered, "You are a restorer. What will you do seeing me destroying?"

Mo Ling said, "Whatever, I will definitely go." Mo Ting shrugged.

Mo Ling suddenly said, "I really wanna see you and sister Sia fight."

Mo Ting, "..........."