112. Vampire Ancestor pets the Holy Priest (5)

Sia and Mo Ting appeared into a huge castle. Mo Ting silently looked at Sia and gulped. The aura around Sia was so low that Mo Ting felt, he will soon freeze and become a human shaped ice cube.

Mo Ting asked in a soft tone, "What's wrong?"

Sia glared at Mo Ting. Mo Ting immediately shut up and fiddled with his fingers. 

Let's just keep the mouth shut!

A butler appeared before Sia and Mo Ting. He respectfully bowed, "I have been waiting for you my lady, Silvera De Francis." 

Sia searched over the memory of original owner but didn't find anyone who matches this butler so she asked, "Who are you?" 

The butler respectfully replied, "I am descendant of previous butler of my lady's era. Our family has been loyal to Francis family from generation to generation." 

Sia looked closely at the young butler. He does look a little alike to the butler from original owner's memory. 

Sia ordered, "I want to rest for a while and please prepare some human meal for the holy priest." 

The butler glanced at Mo Ting. Mo Ting also looked back. He couldn't see any emotion from the butler's eyes. 

The butler respectfully retreated. Sia took Mo Ting to the bedroom of original owner. 

Sia sat on the bed and looked at Mo Ting. Mo Ting awkwardly averted his eyes. He didn't know why but he felt guilty.

Sia asked, "May I know why the heck the male lead fell in love with you?"

Mo Ting was stupefied. He asked pointing at himself, "Male lead fell in love with me?"

Sia mocked, "Yes, love at first sight! How dreaming! Isn't it?"

Mo Ting gulped, "But I am straight."

Sia, "..............."

[ ..................... ]

[ Love does actually lowers one's IQ ]

Sia sighed. Mo Ting suddenly jumped at her. As a result, they both fell on the bed. Sia at the bottom and Mo Ting hovering above her.

Mo Ting said, "That's the first time something like this happened to me! You must protect me....."

Sia locked her arms around Mo Ting's neck. She slowly caressed the long hair of Mo Ting and asked, "Why? Did never any female lead fall in love with you?"

Mo Ting shook his head. What a joke? As if they are qualified to fall in love with him.

Certain system of Mo Ting thought as if they will fall in love with snake diseases.

[ Wow........he hit the bulls eye. Before female lead, he caught the heart of male lead ]

Sia helplessly smiled. She stroked Mo Ting's head and said, "Alright, I will take care of the male lead."

Suddenly someone at the door knocked. Sia sit up from the bed. Mo Ting went up and opened the door.

The butler entered the room with a trolly where various meals were placed. 

Sia looked at them and sighed. No matter how much she stares at the meal, she won't feel hungry as her meal is blood.

The butler placed the trolly before the bed then bowed, "My Lady, duke of Roselto is here."

Mo Ting immediately looked at Sia and Sia's lips lifted up to a sneer.

She definitely wanted to tear apart the main cp but that doesn't mean anyone from the main cp can eye on her man.

Eric, well done. You just touched my line. Looks like you need to be taught a lesson.

She looked at Mo Ting and said, "You eat." 

Then she followed the butler to exit the room, "While I entertain our guest."