62. The Past Which Always Hunts (5)

Mrs. Mo joined her family in the living room. Mo Ting, Mo Ling and Mr. Mo all were there.

Mo Ling asked, "Mom is that really not my sister in-law?" Mrs. Mo gave Mo Ling a glare then looked at Mo Ting. There was no change of his expression which means he doesn't care.

Mr. Mo said, "I investigated Sia. Her full name is Sia Wright. 2nd child of the powerful business couple Lisa Destrute and Leonardo Wright.

She had an elder brother who was studying business. Sia was the diamond of their eyes. Close family friends called her Princess of Wrights."

Mr. Mo continued, "She was spoiled but also strictly raised. She was in middle of taking the training to inherit the family business. She is one of the largest shareholder of Wright Company."

Mrs. Mo sighed, "Such a perfect happy family." Mr. Mo nodded, "I agree. I feel pity for her. I cannot even image what's going through her now!"

Mo Ling asked, "Is she going to live with us from now?" Mrs. Mo nodded. Mo Ting suddenly stood up and said, "I am going to the power panel for my training."

Mrs. Mo was silent. She knew that her son wanted to train in power panel and leave the house but she didn't think it was that soon. But it's for the best.

She said, "Alright then. Start preparing. I will inform the destroyers division." Mo Ting nodded and left. Mo Ling followed after his brother.

Mr. Mo hugged his wife, "It's hard on you." Mrs. Mo rested her head on Mo Yichen's shoulder and said, "Do you know what I regret the most? That even being Mo Ting's mother I never understood him. What he likes and dislikes I never understood. I feel like I am a failure as a mother."

Mr. Mo patted her head, "You are not the only one who feels like this. Mo Ting is a mystery to me as well. He must be lonely having no one to understand him. I hope one day he finds someone who will understand him."

Mrs. Mo nodded, "He deserves happiness. Whenever I see his back, I feel a desperation and loneliness. I hope someday someone will become his light and bring her into the light from the darkness which we never could."

Mr. Mo consoled, "Yes, someone will definitely become his light. Someone definitely will."

What Mo couple didn't know that one day light really entered Mo Ting's life and Mo Ting clung on her like his life depended on her.

Light: Get off me.

Mo Ting: No.

Light: Shameless......

Mo Ting: Why are you calling me shameless? '99 way to get your love' book said to be clingy to get love.

Light: ............!